- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1147 days ago
- Seller type
- Date available
- 10 Mar 2013
- Property type
- Number of beds
Exciting opportunity to live in the brand new Hoxton Wharf development on the Regent Canal.
Built, fitted and to high specification with beautiful furniture, the apartment comprises an open plan living area which opens onto a private terrace, a large double bedroom with large fitted wardrobes and a luxurious bathroom. Rent includes heating and hot water. There is also bike storage. Hoxton Wharf is in a premier location with good transport connections to the city and within walking distance to Hoxtons many trendy bars, cafes and galleries. A Short stroll along the lovely canal will take you to Upper Street and its stylish shops and restaurants.
Great outside space
Close to Angel and Old Street
For enquiries or to arrange for a viewing please contact at Moving City:
Tel: 0207 247 4444
(Office open Monday to Friday between 9am to 630pm and Saturday 10:00am - 4:00pm Sunday close)
Moving City Ltd. Registered in England and Wales No. 6296925. Registered office: 38 Commercial Street London E1 6LP.
Moving City are full members of the Ombudsman for Estate Agents, London Landlords Accreditation Scheme & also regulated by the Office of Fair Trade - We always endeavour to provide our clients with the best and most reliable advice & do our utmost to safeguard our client investments. For further details of these Regulatory bodies please enquire within.