- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1540 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
A superb family residence situated on arguably one of Wilmslow's premier roads with walled and private gardens, leisure complex and extensive family accommodation.
This superb detached residence stands within extensive walled gardens of over half an acre within arguably one of Wilmslow's finest locations on the private Fletsand Road.
This most appealing property has attractive Cheshire brick elevations surmounted by a tiled roof and has over recent years undergone an extensive improvement and extension programme to provide spacious and versatile family accommodation of the highest quality. Most recently a leisure complex has been added by Portrait Pools and provides the finishing touches to a quality home.
Particularly worthy of further mention is the superb Poggenpohl kitchen which is comprehensively equipped with a range of integrated appliances enhanced with island unit and marble flooring. The kitchen opens to a family room of over 20' in length and there is also an additional sitting/television room leading from the family room. To the rear of the property and accessed from the family room is a superb vaulted conservatory stretching over 41' in length with the benefit of air conditioning and access to the garden which includes a covered glass canopy for al fresco dining. There is a gymnasium with wood floor, sauna/changing room and separate shower room which in turn leads through to the recently completed leisure complex.
To the first floor there are six bedrooms, the master with en-suite and a good sized dressing room and the guest room with en-suite providing an excellent space, being self-contained with separate access or integrally accessed through the main accommodation. One of the remaining bedrooms also has an en-suite and there is also an additional family bathroom.
At first floor level there is a wrap-around balcony which runs from the side to the rear with access to the majority of bedrooms and this also includes to the master bedroom suite a delightful conservatory/garden room ideal for relaxing and currently holding a massage hot tub.
With privacy in mind the gardens are predominantly walled and have security wrought iron remote controlled access gates to the front. An extensive block paviour courtyard provides ample vehicular parking and turning with central focal point of water feature and access to the double garage. To the rear and side there are extensive lawned gardens, the rear enjoying a particularly attractive southerly aspect and a high degree of privacy.
The property is conveniently situated within easy reach of Wilmslow town centre with its excellent range of shops and general services, restaurants and wine bars. There are good local schools in the area for children of all ages, both State and Private. For the commuter Wilmslow railway station is on the main line to London Euston and also provides a regular commuter service to Manchester and surrounding districts. Access to the North West motorway network is within a short drive as is Manchester International Airport. The A34 Wilmslow by-pass is within easy reach and provides access to the superstores at Handforth Dean and Cheadle Royal and thereon to the business centres of Manchester and Stockport. Wilmslow leisure centre caters for many sporting activities and there are also a number of private sporting clubs in the surrounding area.
From our Wilmslow office on Alderley Road proceed in a northerly direction to the second set of traffic lights turning right into Station Road which continues into Macclesfield Road. Turn right into Fletsand Road following the road round and continue to the top where the property will be seen on the right hand side just after the left hand bend.
IN FURTHER DETAIL THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
Please note that we have not checked any of the appliances or the central heating system included in the sale (if any). All prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves on this point prior to entering into a contract.
Study 11'7 (3.53m) x 8'5 (2.57m)
Drawing Room and Dining Area
Drawing Room 21' (6.4m) x 20' (6.1m)
Dining Area 21' (6.4m) x 11' (3.35m)
Kitchen 24'3 (7.39m) x 12'10 (3.91m)
Family Room 20'10 (6.35m) x 12' (3.66m)
Sitting/Television Room 16'4 (4.98m) x 15'5 (4.7m)
Second Sitting Room 28' (8.53m) x 13'6 (4.11m)
Door and staircase accessing Guest Bedroom.
Conservatory 41'2 (12.55m) x 13'6 (4.11m) with additional 3'7 (1.09M) into bay
With external covered canopy.
Gymnasium 29' (8.84m) x 22' (6.71m)
Stunning Swimming Pool
A superb room with feature pool and additional childrens pool area.
Master Bedroom 21' (6.4m) x 12'4 (3.76m)
Dressing Room 8'6 (2.59m) x 7'3 (2.21m)
En-Suite Shower Room/WC
Bedroom Two 13'4 (4.06m) x 12'10 (3.91m)
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom Three 21'8 (6.6m) x 12'10 (3.91m)
Bedroom Four 13'0 (3.96m) x 12'0 (3.66m)
Bedroom Five 10'5 (3.18m) x 8'5 (2.57m)
Self-Contained Guest Bedroom 20'11 (6.38m) x 18'4 (5.59m) maximum measurements
En-Suite Shower Room
Double Garage 22' (6.71m) x 18'10 (5.74m)
Subject to verification by solicitors.
SERVICES (NOT TESTED)
No tests have been made of mains services, heating systems or associated appliances and neither has confirmation been obtained from the statutory bodies of the presence of these services. We cannot therefore confirm that they are in working order and any prospective purchaser is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor.
Cheshire East Council.
Vacant possession upon completion.
Viewing strictly by appointment through the Agents.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage. Please contact Geraldine Hardman Independent Financial Adviser on . Gascoigne Halman Financial Services Ltd offer independent financial advice, which is regulated by the Financial Services Authority for mortgages, life assurance, pensions, unit trusts and individual savings accounts.
Our financial advisers will be advised of all offers made. They have a wealth of experience in the highly competitive area of mortgage rates and available products. By our arranging an appointment to discuss your requirements, you will receive professional and independent mortgage advice that will be entirely appropriate to your own circumstances, may well save you money and speed up the whole transaction.
If the property you buy is not for sale through Gascoigne Halman, one of our surveyors can carry out a survey for you. Survey Department .
Energy Efficiency Rating
Property Advertised by: Gascoigne Halman, 52A Alderley Road, Wilmslow, SK9 1NY
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Wilmslow Library - South Drive, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 1NW (0.69 miles)
* Manchester Metropolitan Students Union - All Saints Building Grosvenor Square, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M15 6BH (10.33 miles)
* Ladybrook Primary School - Gleneagles Close, Stockport, Greater Manchester, SK7 2LT (0.72 miles)
* Poynton Library - Park Lane, Stockport, Greater Manchester, SK12 1RB (4.52 miles)
* Alderley Edge Library - 44a London Road, Alderley Edge, Cheshire, SK9 7GP (1.71 miles)
* Honeysuckle Health Foods - 4 Hawthorn Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 1AA (0.68 miles)
* Greggs - 47 Grove Street, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 1DT (0.68 miles)
* Holland & Barrett - 36 Green Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 1LD (0.62 miles)
* Waitrose - Church Street, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 1AY (0.66 miles)
* Health Foods Holland & Barrett - 31c Grove Street, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 1DU (0.65 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Vale Inn - 29-31 Adlington Road, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK10 5JT (0.53 miles)
* Petit Delice - 7 Grove Arcade, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 1HB (0.65 miles)
* Savarinis Sandwich Bar - 5 Station Road, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 1BU (0.54 miles)
* Five Ways Hotel - Macclesfield Road, Stockport, Greater Manchester, SK7 6BE (0.44 miles)
* Sweet Temptation - 3 Manor Gardens, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 2DQ (0.44 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk