- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1550 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
Customer reception open daily, 11am - 5.30pm
The Waverly Plot 12 - Six bedroom villa with recreation room and triple garage. 3726 sq ft. GBP1, 140, 000
As soon as you step onto the porch you know youve arrived somewhere special. On the ground floor is the light and airy lounge with patio doors leading onto a decked area. There is also the study and dining room, as well as the modern family/kitchen area with patio doors overlooking the decking. An impressive double staircase leads to the second floor with its five large bedrooms, including two with en suite and the master bedroom featuring a spacious en suite and dressing area. In addition to all this is the detached triple garage with a bedroom, recreation room and shower on the first floor.
Tucked away in the highly desirable village setting of the same name, Thorntonhall, brings a premier selection of just 12 spacious five and six bedroom detached homes to a much sought after postcode on the south side of Glasgow. Showcasing the cream of CALAs Signature Collection, each luxury home is imaginatively designed to offer the very best in family living. Boasting our highest specification and finest attention to detail, you can look forward to contemporary light-filled interiors, as well as traditional exteriors and landscaping that blend seamlessly into the leafy open surroundings. With Glasgow, East Kilbride and the Central Belt all within easy reach, Thorntonhall offers the ultimate in laid-back country charm with every convenience on its stylish doorstep.
Situated off Peel Road, this much-anticipated development consists of 12 highly distinctive homes from our innovative Signature Collection. With over 3, 700 square feet of well-designed living space, these imposing five and six bedroom detached homes are exquisitely designed to offer stylish family living. The characterful architecture perfectly complements a tranquil village setting featuring mature, tree-lined streets and picturesque rural views. Easy accessibility is provided by an excellent road network, with the A726 linking directly to the A77 and M77, together with regular trains to Glasgow Central and East Kilbride from Thorntonhall train station. These excellent transport links are perfect for exploring the wide range of lifestyle pursuits available, or simply for highly convenient commuting.
Property Advertised by: Cala Homes - Thorntonhall, Off Peel Road, Thorntonhall, Glasgow, G74 5AG
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Clarkston Hall - Clarkston Road, Glasgow, Scotland, G76 8NE (2.44 miles)
* Busby Primary School - Church Road, Glasgow, Scotland, G76 8EB (1.09 miles)
* University of Strathclyde Business School - 16 Richmond Street, Glasgow, Scotland, G1 1XQ (6.24 miles)
* Netherlee Primary School - Clarkston Road, Glasgow, Scotland, G44 3SF (3.00 miles)
* Central Library - , Glasgow, Scotland, G74 1PG (2.96 miles)
* Wine Cellar - 10 Main Street, Glasgow, Scotland, G76 8DU (1.08 miles)
* Village Bakers - 7 Main Street, Glasgow, Scotland, G76 8DS (1.08 miles)
* SWEET - 13 Eaglesham Road, Glasgow, Scotland, G76 7BU (1.42 miles)
* Morrisons - Greenhills Road, Glasgow, Scotland, G75 8YB (1.36 miles)
* Newlands Home Bakery - 27 Eaglesham Road, Glasgow, Scotland, G76 7DH (1.35 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Adios Fish and Chips - St James Retail Centre, Glasgow, Scotland, G74 5QD (1.14 miles)
* Wings - 39 Main Street, Glasgow, Scotland, G76 8DS (1.08 miles)
* skinny malinkys - 9 Eaglesham Road, Glasgow, Scotland, G76 9BU (1.40 miles)
* D'Lish - 15 Saint James Avenue, Glasgow, Scotland, G74 5QD (1.10 miles)
* Minar Tandoori - 124 Busby Road, Glasgow, Scotland, G76 8BG (1.42 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk