- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1412 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
A beautiful and unique Grade II listed family home which is part of the Georgian Manor house 'Tolmers Park', a fine example of the architecture of the era with many original features. Offering over 3, 700 sq ft of accommodation, and arranged over four floors, the property consists of: entrance hall, lounge, dining room, guest cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room, orangery, family room, 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms including 2 en-suites. Externally the property boasts a stunning garden with heated swimming pool. There are also additional grounds available for all of the residents to enjoy. The property is situated in Newgate Street Village which is located within easy access of the M25 and A10 and also the mainline station of Cuffley is a short drive away. The property is approached by an imposing gravel driveway with wonderful specimen trees which leads to this grand home with allocated parking and additional guest parking.
Entrance Hall: Front door with feature stained glass opens into Entrance Hall. Parquet flooring. Large built in cloaks cupboard.
Lounge: 25'7 x 21' (7.8m x 6.4m) Well proportioned and dual aspect with sash windows to the front and rear. Panelling to the walls with feature cove to the ceiling. Parquet Flooring.
Dining Room: 18'4 x 11'1 (5.59m x 3.38m) Flows round from the Lounge with a door giving access to steps leading to the terrace and garden. The features of the Lounge continue into this room.
Guest Cloakroom: Concealed cistern WC and wash hand basin. Parquet flooring.
Kitchen/Breakfast: 20'6 x 12'4 (6.25m x 3.76m) Fitted with an excellent range of "Chalon" storage and display cupboards with solid wooden work surfaces and a central island unit. An Aga makes this room the heart of the home. Integrated dishwasher and extra large larder fridge. Cotswold Flagstone floor.
Orangery: 12'4 x 12'4 (3.76m x 3.76m) Superb room ideally located off the kitchen, perfect for everyday family living. With glazed roof, windows to three sides and French doors leading out to the terrace and garden beyond.
Family Room: 20'10 x 13'9 (6.35m x 4.19m)
Utility Room: 24'11 x 4'5 (7.59m x 1.35m) Plumbed for washing machine and with a sink unit. Cloakroom with low level W/C. Boiler Room
Master Bedroom: 18' x 15'3 (5.49m x 4.65m) Two sash windows to the front, cove. Door to :
En Suite Bathroom: Fully tiled and fitted with bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, his and hers wash hand basin, low level W/C and Bidet.
Bedroom Two: 18'1 x 13'5 (5.51m x 4.09m) Sash windows to the front and cove
Family Bathroom: Fully tiled and fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low level W/C. Tiled floor. Sash windows to the rear.
Balcony: Balcony with panoramic views over greenbelt countryside. Landing with sash window to the rear. Parquet floor.
Bedroom Three: 18'8 x 15'3 (5.69m x 4.65m) Dual aspect with sash windows to the front and rear
En Suite Shower Room: With Mira shower, wash hand basin in vanity unit and concealed cistern W/C.
Bedroom Four: 14'7 x 12' (4.45m x 3.66m) Sash window to the front
Bedroom Five: 14'9 x 5'7 (4.5m x 1.7m) Sash window to the front
Gardens: The rear garden is split into two sections, with patio and seating area, large lawn and a mature hedge with gated arch separating the second section with heated swimming pool. Additional grounds are available for all of the residents to enjoy. Allocated parking.
Property Advertised by: Statons, 53 Bradmore Green, Brookmans Park, Hatfield, AL9 7QS
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Hertfordshire Schools Library Service - New Barnfield Travellers Lane, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 8XG (4.80 miles)
* Imperial College Students' Union - Prince Consort Road, London, SW7 2BB (15.95 miles)
* Cheshunt Library - Turners Hill, Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire, EN8 8LB (3.99 miles)
* Broxbourne Music Centre - High Road, Broxbourne, Hertfordshire, EN10 7DB (4.04 miles)
* Kumon Maths Potters Bar - 20 Barnet Road, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, EN6 2QS (3.64 miles)
* Co Op - 59 High Street, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, EN6 5AS (3.33 miles)
* Courtenay's Tea & Coffee - 16 Woodview, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, EN6 4RE (0.78 miles)
* Tesco Express - Hammondstreet Road, Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire, EN7 6PJ (1.09 miles)
* Tesco Stores - Brookfield Centre, Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire, EN8 0TA (3.46 miles)
* Simmons Bakers - 14 Station Road, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, EN6 4HT (1.35 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* sonar bangla - 27 Station Road, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, EN6 4HX (1.29 miles)
* Blue Sea - 36 Station Road, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, EN6 4HE (1.29 miles)
* Rococo - Station Road, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, EN6 4HE (1.29 miles)
* The Plough - Plough Hill, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, EN6 4DW (1.15 miles)
* The Goffs oak - Newgatestreet Road, Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire, EN7 5RH (1.36 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk