- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1498 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
Grade II listed farmhouse that boasts spacious living throughout. Set in approx 2.75 acres, the property is set over four levels and features three reception rooms, dining room and a large country style kitchen . There are shower rooms or bathrooms to each of the upper floors. Viewing advised!
Stunning Grade II listed detached farmhouse, located in a popular rural location. This five bedroom property dates back to the late seventeenth, early eighteenth century and retains many of it's original features. Set on four levels, it boasts spacious living accommodation throughout and features three reception rooms, a separate dining room and a large country style breakfast kitchen with a gas 'aga' . It also has the additional advantage of three bathrooms on three different floors and a cellar with two separate rooms. Set in approx 2.75 acres, with a sweeping driveway that provides off road parking for several vehicles, this ideal family home could be used for equestrian use as there is also a paddock and a workshop that could possibly be used for stables. Ideally situated within three miles of Frodsham Town Centre with its range of bars, eateries and restaurants, as well as other amenities that include schools, shops and the railway station with commuting into Chester, Manchester and North Wales. In order to avoid disappointment, we strongly suggest an early internal viewing. Viewing's are of course by appointment only!
To view the EPC for this property please visit and enter the following RRN .
Radiator with cover, tiled floor, stairs to the first floor, doors lead off to adjoining rooms and a further door leads down to the cellar.
Sitting Room 14' 11" x 13' ( 4.55m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to the front of the property, radiator, feature cast iron fireplace and original ceiling beam.
Study 14' x 11' 6" ( 4.27m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to the front of the property, tiled floor and original ceiling beams.
Living Room 25' 1" x 19' ( 7.65m x 5.79m )
Stunning, spacious living room ideal for entertaining with double glazed windows to the front and side of the property, french doors provide access to the rear, two radiators, original ceiling beams, second staircase to the first floor, tiled flooring and a feature exposed brick chimney breast with inset multi fuel burner
Dining Room 14' 11" x 9' 4" ( 4.55m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to the rear of the property with pleasant open views, radiator, wooden floors, original ceiling beam and a door provides access into....
Utility Room 9' 1" x 7' 5" ( 2.77m x 2.26m )
Window to the side, velux window, plumbed for washing machine, 'Belfast' sink unit with mixer tap, walk in storage cupboard and a stable door provides access to the rear garden and driveway.
Country Style B'fast Kitchen 26' 10" x 12' 5" ( 8.18m x 3.78m )
Bright, spacious and truly stunning country style breakfast kitchen with double glazed windows to the side and to the rear of the property, two velux windows and therefore providing an abundance of natural light. There are radiators with covers, a range of wall and base units with granite worktops housing a 'Belfast' sink unit with mixer tap, tiled floor and built in appliances include electric oven and gas hob. The kitchen also has the additional feature of a gas 'aga' which we understand from the vendor is included in the sale.
Door to the side of the property, radiator with cover, a low level WC and wash hand basin.
Doorway and steps approaching the cellar from the entrance hall. The cellar has two good size rooms for storage.
Doors lead off to adjoining rooms and staircase to the second floor.
Master Bedroom 24' 11" x 19' ( 7.59m x 5.79m )
Truly having the wow factor, this imposing master bedroom has a staircase leading immediately from the living room and offers plenty of space. There are windows to each side of the property and also provides far reaching views to the front of the property. There are also three radiators, original ceiling beams and a door provides access into...
En Suite Shower Room
A double glazed window to the side, heated towel rail, original ceiling beam, laminate flooring and a three piece suite comprises shower enclosure, low level WC and a wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two 16' 4" x 14' 5" ( 4.98m x 4.39m )
Double glazed window to the front of the property, radiator and original ceiling beam.
Bedroom Three 15' x 13' 2" ( 4.57m x 4.01m )
Double glazed window to the front of the property, radiator, fitted wardrobes that provide ample hanging space and a feature cast iron fireplace.
Family Bathroom 11' 4" x 9' 5" ( 3.45m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the rear of the property, laminate flooring, cupboard housing two gas central heating boilers and hot water cylinder, original ceiling beam and a three piece suite comprises claw bath, low level WC and a wash basin.
Velux window and doors lead off to adjoining rooms.
Bedroom Four 22' 7" max x 14' 10" ( 6.88m max x 4.52m )
Two velux windows, window to the side, two radiators and original ceiling beams.
Bedroom Five 16' 4" x 11' 5" ( 4.98m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to the side, radiator, original ceiling beams and access to the loft space.
Double glazed window to the side of the property, heated towel rail, separate radiator, laminate flooring and a three piece suite comprises double shower enclosure, low level WC and a wash basin.
Set in fantastic grounds, approached by a sweeping driveway that provides ample off road parking for several vehicles. A paddock could be ideal for someone with horses and an exsisting workshop could easily be converted into stables. Stunning scenery surrounds the property and it is located just a stones throw from Lady Heyes across the road. Located in approx 2.75 acres including the paddock.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Advertised by: Swetenhams, 113 Main Street, Frodsham, WA6 7AB
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Cavendish High School - Lincoln Close, Runcorn, Cheshire, WA7 4YX (3.23 miles)
* Open University - Altrincham Road, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M22 4UN (20.08 miles)
* Orford Library - Poplars Avenue, Warrington, Cheshire, WA2 9LW (3.71 miles)
* Runcorn Library - Egerton Street, Runcorn, Cheshire, WA7 1JL (4.96 miles)
* Helsby Library - Lower Robin Hood Lane, Frodsham, Cheshire, WA6 0BW (3.11 miles)
* Alan Pickup - 26 Church Street, Frodsham, Cheshire, WA6 6QW (1.79 miles)
* Co Operative Food - Kingsley Post Office, Frodsham, Cheshire, WA6 8EE (1.06 miles)
* H E Coward - 68 Main Street, Frodsham, Cheshire, WA6 7AU (1.88 miles)
* Corries Meats - Crossnamuckley Road, Newtownards, Northern Ireland, BT22 2AA (1.26 miles)
* Devonshire Bakery - 1 High Street, Frodsham, Cheshire, WA6 7AH (1.89 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Horseshoe Inn - Hollow Lane Hollow Lane , Frodsham, Cheshire, WA6 8EF (0.67 miles)
* Ring O Bells - Bellemonte Road, Frodsham, Cheshire, WA6 6BS (1.39 miles)
* The Travellers Rest - 58 Kingsley Rd, Frodsham, Cheshire, WA6 6SL (0.59 miles)
* Oswalds @ Helter Skelter - 31 Church Street, Frodsham, Cheshire, WA6 6RW (1.65 miles)
* Chinese Delight Restaurant - 13 15 Bridge Lane, Frodsham, Cheshire, WA6 7HJ (1.82 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk