- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1428 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
A detached character property standing in approximately 1/3rd acre plot and having far reaching views from the upper floors. The accommodation is over three floors. To the ground floor is an entrance hall, spacious double length sitting room with feature open fireplace, dining area, a snug which was the former sitting room and spacious kitchen/breakfast room which has matching wall and base units, plumbing for dishwasher and electric cooker point. There is a utility room with plumbing for automatic washing machine and also a stylish and spacious ground floor family bathroom with double shower cubicle, vanity wash basin, panelled bath, close coupled WC and chrome fittings. On the first floor are 4 well proportioned bedrooms with far reaching views to the rear over rolling countryside and a modern family bathroom with 3 piece P shaped bath suite with shower over. Stairs lead to the second floor with the fifth bedroom and attic storage room. Externally there is parking to the front and large double garage/workshop and additional single garage. To the side is a pleasant walled garden with fruit trees and to the rear is a further lawned area. Viewing is recommended to appreciate all this property offers.
Located in the pleasant village of Windmill Hill which has a village shop, public house and car repair garage. Hailsham with a wider range of shopping and leisure amenities is about 5 miles distant whilst Eastbourne is about 9 miles and Battle with mainline station to London Charing Cross is about 7.7 miles. Primary schooling is found at Herstmonceux and Ninfield with a wide range of secondary schooling at Heathfield, Bexhill, Battle and Eastbourne.
28' 4" x 10' 10" (8.62m x 3.31m)
10' 10" x 10' 6" (3.31m x 3.21m)
14' 2" x 10' 11" (4.32m x 3.32m)
12' 0" x 8' 0" (widening to 4.45m) (3.65m x 2.45m (widening to 4.45m))
14' 7" x 11' 4" (4.45m x 3.45m)
11' 8" x 11' 3" (3.56m x 3.43m)
11' 4" x 10' 11" (3.44m x 3.34m)
11' 4" x 7' 10" (3.44m x 2.38m)
From Hailsham proceed east on the A271. After passing through Herstmonceux, continue on to Windmill Hill. After passing Victoria Road on the left, continue up the hill and turn left onto the track which is between The Gables and Elm Cottage. The property will be found a short distance down on the right.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Property Advertised by: Your Move, 91 High Street, Polegate, BN26 6AG
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Robertsbridge Community College - Knelle Road, Robertsbridge, East Sussex, TN32 5EA (8.76 miles)
* St Clements C Of E Church - 106 High Street, Hastings, East Sussex, TN34 3ES (11.16 miles)
* plumpton college - Ditchling road, Lewes, East Sussex, BN7 3AE (18.04 miles)
* The Retreat - Uckfield House, Brighton, BN1 9PH (18.77 miles)
* Eastbourne Central Library - Grove Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN21 4TL (8.57 miles)
* Co Op - 3 The Quintins, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27 1DP (4.02 miles)
* Hailsham Health Foods - 2 ST. Marys Walk, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27 1AF (3.96 miles)
* Costcutter - 23 South Road, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27 3JG (4.29 miles)
* Waitrose - , Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27 1BE (3.85 miles)
* Blackstock Farm - Blackstock Farm Grove Hill, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27 4HF (3.30 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Cliffords Catering - Green Doors Hailsham Road, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27 4LJ (1.00 miles)
* The Horseshoe Inn - Comphurst Lane, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27 4RU (0.07 miles)
* Scolfes Of Boreham Street Village - Boreham Street, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27 4SF (0.92 miles)
* The Woolpack - Hailsham Road, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27 4LJ (1.03 miles)
* The Sundial - Gardner Street, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27 4LA (0.72 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk