- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1561 days ago
- Seller type
- Date available
- 01 May 2012
- Property type
- Number of beds
This detached four/five bedroom house is situated in the popular area of Crookston, Glasgow, only a few minutes from direct motorway links M8, M74 and M77 giving quick access to Glasgow, Paisley and all hospitals in these areas. It would suit a professional couple and families alike. Entry date is negotiable.
Accommodation comprises on ground floor: Reception hall, cloakroom wc, lounge (20), dining room and large breakfasting kitchen with French doors to large rear garden.
First floor offers: Master bedroom (20) with en suite shower room (multi head body jet shower) and dressing area. A second double bedroom, large family bathroom with jacuzzi bath and separate steam/shower cabinet. There is a second lounge/fifth bedroom with French doors leading to a balcony overlooking the front.
Second floor offers: A shower room (multi head body jet shower) and two further double bedrooms (one 30 long).
The property benefits from full double glazing, gas central heating and integral garage. There is a good sized enclosed rear garden which is fully fenced and walled. This also benefits from an expansive decked terrace. Driveway to the front provides access to garage and ample off street parking (with plenty more on the street).
There are good primary and secondary schools in the area as well as medical centre, sports centre and shops nearby.
This approx. 2000 sq ft house is situated in a very quiet cul-de-sac, perfect for families and will be part furnished including all blinds and curtains.
- 4/5 Bedroom, Detached Home
- Full Gas Heating
- Private Gardens
- Available Soon
- Available Semi-furnished
- Long Term Let Available
- Integral Garage with Excellent Storage
- Ideal family Home, Beautifully Decorated, Quiet Cul-de-sac
- Ground Floor Hard Wood Flooring and Tiled Floor to Kitchen
- Upper Floors Fully Carpeted/Tiled
- MUST VIEW