- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1499 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
Entrance hall 9'11 x 4'2 x 3'0 (3.02m x 1.27m x 0.91m)
Panelled hardwood door with laminate flooring. Stairs to the first floor with timber balustrade and handrail. Double panelled radiator. Panelled doors allowing access to the ground floor accommodation.
Lounge 20'3 x 11'3 (6.17m x 3.43m)
The lounge is found on the first floor with a spacious rear reception room lit via a double-glazed window overlooking the rear aspect with a double panelled radiator . Three Wall light points. White/Cream walls. TV aerial and Virgin cable. Telephone point. With a door leading through to the kitchen.
Kitchen 9'1 x 9'3 (2.77m x 2.82m)
Fitted with a range of light oak style fitted base and eye-level wall units with laminated roll-edge work surfaces over. All doors drawer soft close mechanism. Inset single ceramic bowl sink/drainer unit with mixer taps above and a double-glazed window over. Fully integrated oven and grill with four burner gas hob above. Double panelled radiator. Travertine tiled floor. The boiler is cleverly enclosed in one of the units.
Bedroom 1 Ground floor 15'6 x 9'10 (4.72m x 3.00m)
This room is situated on the ground floor. Enjoys a double-glazed window with access to the garden, its overlooking the rear aspect and enjoys a double panelled radiator. Wall lights. Ample space for additional fitted or freestanding furniture. With a fully carpeted floor. It is fully sound proofed and thermally insulated.
Bedroom 2 Ground Floor 9'10 x 7'7 (3.00m x 2.31m)
Single bedroom/study on the ground floor lit via a double-glazed window overlooking the front aspect with a double panelled radiator. Wall light point .Built in wardrobe. Ample space for additional fitted or freestanding furniture.
Bedroom 3 Master bedroom 11'1 x 11'0 (3.38m x 3.35m)
Second double bedroom on the second floor lit via a double-glazed window overlooking the rear aspect with a double panelled radiator. Fitted wardrobe with hanging rail. Wall light point. Ample space for additional fitted or freestanding furniture.
Bedroom 4 11'2 x 8'6 (3.40m x 2.59m)
Third Double bedroom on the second floor. Double-glazed window overlooking the front aspect with a double panelled radiator. Fitted wardrobe with hanging rail.
Fitted with a 3 piece white bathroom set With wash basin, Full size bath, Low level w.c. and overhead shower. Fully tiled.
Rains and son Estate agents are pleased to offer for sale this 4 bedroom town house in the heart of Northenden Village. With only minutes walk to village shops, local schools, boutiques and bars. The property in brief benefits from lounge/dining room, Kitchen, Bathroom with low level WC, 3 good sized bedrooms and a 4th room that could be used as either a study or single bedroom outside there are is a large communal lawn area, there is parking th the rear for several vehicles. Please call Rains and Son on Viewing Essential!!!
This email message and any attachment hereto is confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure and is intended solely for the addressees and any others authorised to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient please telephone or-mail the sender to let them know it has been sent incorrectly and delete this message and any attachment from your system. Please note any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail or any attachments is prohibited. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Ashton Rains Ltd 372 Palatine Road, Northenden, Manchester M22 4FZ Tel: . Fax: . Website:
Property Advertised by: Ashton Rains, 372 Palatine Road, Manchester, M22 4FZ
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Chorlton Library - Manchester Road, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M21 9PN (2.63 miles)
* Torkington Primary School - Torkington Road, Stockport, Greater Manchester, SK7 6NR (1.83 miles)
* Manchester International College - Wilmslow road, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M20 4AF (2.14 miles)
* Hulme Hall - Oxford Place, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M14 5RR (3.54 miles)
* University V Grills - 12 Precinct Centre, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M13 9RN (4.09 miles)
* Hampsons - 350 Palatine Road, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M22 4HD (0.18 miles)
* The Cheese Hamlet - 706 Wilmslow Road, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M20 2DW (1.09 miles)
* Colossol Nutrition - 68 Church Road, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M22 4NW (0.17 miles)
* Sandwich Shop - 36 Longley Lane, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M22 4JH (0.44 miles)
* Costcutter - 171 Church Road, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M41 6EA (0.20 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* The Palatine Bar & Restaurant - Palatine Road, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M22 4FY (0.15 miles)
* Battered Cod - 333 Palatine Road, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M22 4HH (0.09 miles)
* Sagor Balti - 277 Palatine Road, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M22 4ET (0.09 miles)
* Wok Inn Chinese Restaurant - 297 Palatine Road, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M22 4HH (0.09 miles)
* Sardar Restaurant - 289 Palatine Road, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M22 4ET (0.05 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk