- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1483 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
A large split level 4 bed end link property in this prominent location with side and rear views. The property offers good family accommodation, has a cloakroom and family bathroom, has gas central heating via a combi boiler and is fully double glazed. The accommodation with approximate room sizes comprises:
UPVC double glazed entrance door with matching side windows; store cupboard.
Stairs to lower and first floor levels; central heating radiator; power point.
Low level WC and wash hand basin.
11' 8" x 13' 4" (3.56m x 4.06m) Double glazed window to front and deep sill window to side with views over Cwmbran; timber surround enclosing log effect gas fire; central heating radiator; power points.
12' 10" x 10' 8" (3.91m x 3.25m) Double glazed French doors to rear with views over Henllys mountain; 2 central heating radiators; power points; understairs store cupboard with power.
14' 4" x 8' 5" (4.37m x 2.57m) Double glazed window to rear with views; wood grain fronted units to both wall and floor with pattern preparation surfaces and tiled splashbacks; integrated double oven/grill, 4 ring gas hob and canopy extractor; twin bowl sink units; plumbing for washing machine; power points; wall mounted Vaillant gas boiler (fitted in 2010); double glazed access door to side.
Power points; central heating radiator; deep store cupboard; stairs to second level.
8' 9" x 12' 9" (2.67m x 3.89m) Double glazed window to rear with views; central heating radiator; power points.
9' 5" x 6' 5" (2.87m x 1.96m) Double glazed window to rear; central heating radiator; power points.
Electric shower over panelled bath, vanity wash hand basin and WC; chrome towel rail/radiator; tiled splashbacks; double glazed window.
Store cupboard; loft access.
11' 10" x 9' 5" (3.61m x 2.87m) Double glazed window to front; extensively fitted with wardrobes/storage in white; power points.
6' 6" x 9' 9" (1.98m x 2.97m) Double glazed window to front; power points.
Walled forecourt garden laid to lawn; paved path giving side access.
Not backed upon by other homes having a westerly aspect the garden has a walled patio area; steps down to paved area;
concrete path splitting flower bed. The garden tapers to the boundary; outside tap; timber shed.
Property Advertised by: Roberts & Co, 9 Gwent Square, Cwmbran, NP44 1PN
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Schools Primary - North Road, Cwmbran, Wales, NP44 2LL (2.01 miles)
* The School of Nursing & Midwifery Studies - Lodge Road, Newport, Wales, NP18 3XR (3.47 miles)
* St Julians Community Learning Centre - Beaufort Road, Newport, Wales, NP19 7PB (4.11 miles)
* Enterprises - Lodge Road, Newport, Wales, NP18 3QT (3.46 miles)
* University Of Glamorgan - Llantwit Road, Pontypridd, Wales, CF37 1DL (12.94 miles)
* Oakfield Mini Market - 5-7 Croeswen Lane, Cwmbran, Wales, NP44 3DX (0.83 miles)
* Sainsburys - Llewellyn Road, Cwmbran, Wales, NP44 1UL (0.86 miles)
* Capper & Co - 9-13 Fairwater Square, Cwmbran, Wales, NP44 4TA (0.75 miles)
* Pasty Heaven - 6 Closed Down, Cwmbran, Wales, NP44 1PR (0.86 miles)
* Asda Superstores - 77-97 Llewellyn Road, Cwmbran, Wales, NP44 3PW (0.86 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Three Blackbirds Inn - , Cwmbran, Wales, NP44 3AY (0.86 miles)
* Oakfield Cantonese Take Away - 3 Croeswen, Cwmbran, Wales, NP44 3DS (0.89 miles)
* Mount Pleasant Inn - Wesley Street, Cwmbran, Wales, NP44 3LX (0.77 miles)
* Tamarind - Blenheim Road, Cwmbran, Wales, NP44 4SY (0.75 miles)
* Jade Garden - 47 Llandowlais Street, Cwmbran, Wales, NP44 7HE (0.61 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk