- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1554 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
A Spacious Elegant Second Floor 4 Bedroom Apartment Within This Period Building Enjoying Southerly Aspects And Views Towards Open Countryside.
THE APARTMENT is located on the second floor of this particularly impressive period building having mainly brick faced elevations under a slate roof. Providing an elegant spacious home with 11' ceiling height to the principal rooms, the large double glazed sash windows enjoy the rear southerly views across the communal grounds to the countryside beyond. In immaculate decorative order throughout the property allows a style of period living thought suitable for either permanent use or second home. The accommodation has the benefit of Gas fired central heating.
Charlton Down is set in beautiful Thomas Hardy countryside with leafy trees surrounding the landscaped gardens. For the more active, Charlton Down has many designated country walks taking in the surrounding countryside and local villages.
Local amenities are within easy walking distance, including a local shop, private fitness centre, tennis courts, countryside walks and bus routes connecting to the county town of Dorchester which offers a wide range of amenities including a large selection of shops, county library, schools, railway links to London (Waterloo) and Bristol, museums, hospital and churches of many denominations. The town is also within easy reach of the Jurassic coastline.
Property Advertised by: Greenslade Taylor Hunt, Westgate House 45 High West Street, Dorchester, DT1 1UT
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Frome Valley First School - School Drive, Dorchester, Dorset, DT2 8WR (6.48 miles)
* Shillingstone C E V A Primary School - Augustan Avenue, Blandford Forum, Dorset, DT11 0TX (13.55 miles)
* Yeovil Library - King George Street, Yeovil, Somerset, BA20 1PY (15.34 miles)
* Wyvern School - Dorchester Road, Weymouth, Dorset, DT3 5AL (7.53 miles)
* Durweston Primary School - Church Road, Blandford Forum, Dorset, DT11 0QA (14.00 miles)
* The Fridge - South Street, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 1BN (2.73 miles)
* Dorset Cereals - Peverell Avenue East, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 3WE (2.63 miles)
* Fourniers - Norley, Dorchester, Dorset, DT2 9SQ (1.76 miles)
* Waitrose - South Street, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 1BN (2.73 miles)
* Size Matters - Nutritionist & Cambridge Diet - 11 Little Keep Gate Bridport Road, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 1AH (2.45 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Tom Browns - 47 High East Street, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 1HU (2.61 miles)
* The Royal Oak - 21-22 High West Street, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 1UW (2.57 miles)
* Rajpoot - 43 High West Street, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 1UT (2.56 miles)
* La Gondola - 30 Trinity Street, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 1TT (2.69 miles)
* Le Petit Canard - Restaurant Le Petit Dorchester Road, Dorchester, Dorset, DT2 0BE (2.03 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk