- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1548 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
A deceptively spacious detached one and a half storey property, which was converted and substantially extended in 2003. Immaculately presented house offering light and airy accommodation on the edge of the village with fields to the rear. Auchtermuchty is a thriving community with primary school, post office, two mini supermarkets (late opening), medical surgery, chemist, hotel, public houses, library and churches. Other facilities nearby include horse riding with DABS Equestrian Centre a ten-minute drive away, walking at Pitmedden Forest on the edge of the village as well as at Ladybank (6 miles) where there is also an excellent golf course. There are mainline train stations with free parking at nearby Ladybank (6 miles) and Markinch (12 miles) making a journey time to Edinburgh of approximately 45 minutes. Secondary schooling is available at Bell Baxter in Cupar. Preparatory schools within reach are New Park in St Andrews and Craigclowan near Perth and for older pupils, Strathallan, Kilgraston, High School of Dundee and St Leonards at St Andrews. Entry through white UPVC door with large glazed panel. Large L-shaped hall with window to side and deep under stairs cupboard. Very spacious lounge/dining to the rear of the property with white UPVC French doors and window overlooking rear garden. Very large dining kitchen with white UPVC half glazed door opening to side of the property with window alongside. Ample modern wall and floor storage units, integrated stainless steel electric fan oven, stainless steel gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood, extractor fan, integrated fridge and integrated dishwasher, matching cupboard housing wall mounted gas central heating boiler. Large built in breakfast bar. Ample space for large dining table and chairs. Utility has frosted window to side of property, stainless steel sink and drainer, worktop with storage below, extractor fan, plumbing for washing machine and space for a tumble dryer and a freezer, drying rack. Two large double bedrooms on the ground floor each with windows to the front of the property. Large bathroom with three-piece white suite comprising w.c., pedestal washbasin and bath with shower mixer tap and separate corner spa shower cubicle, extensive tiling around. Velux window and extractor fan. Stairs rise from hall to large upper floor landing which present owners use as a computer work station with bookcases. Two velux windows and two deep walk-in storage cupboards. Very large master bedroom with window to rear overlooking fields and ample space for freestanding furniture. En suite shower room has white w.c., pedestal washbasin and corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower and wet wall lining. Further large double bedroom to front of property. Outside, the garden to the front is separated from road by a low stone wall and laid out in pebbles. Driveway extends to rear again laid out chiefly in pebbles with paved patio immediately outside french doors and bounded by stone walls. Substantial refurbished stone built double garage and workshop. Two single roller shutter doors separated by large workshop area., power and light. Storage space in the fully floored attic area. External water tap. Property benefits from full double glazing and gas fired central heating from a combi boiler with radiators distributed throughout. A home report is available please contact our Auchtermuchty Office for details.
Lounge 3.43m x 9.04m (11'3' x 29'8')
Dining Kitchen 7.58m x 3.47m (24'10' x 11'5')
Utility 1.75m x 3.83m (5'9' x 12'7')
Bedroom One 5.73m x 4.44m (18'10' x 14'7')
Bedroom Two 4.81m x 4.48m (15'9' x 14'8')
Bedroom Three 2.86m x 4.85m (9'5' x 15'11')
Bedroom Four 4.13m x 3.52m (13'7' x 11'7')
Bathroom 2.65m x 3.30m (8'8' x 10'10')
En suite Shower Room 2.29m x 1.58m (7'6' x 5'2')
Garage & Workshop 11m x 4.5m approx (36'1' x 14'9' appro x)
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Property Advertised by: Rollo Davidson McFarlane, 67 Crossgate, Cupar, KY15 5AS
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Auchtermuchty Library - High Street, Cupar, Scotland, KY14 7AP (0.23 miles)
* Cowdenbeath Branch Library - 33 High Street, Cowdenbeath, Scotland, KY4 9QA (13.64 miles)
* Letham Primary School - School Brae, Cupar, Scotland, KY15 7RN (4.42 miles)
* Pitlessie Primary School - Ladybank Road, Cupar, Scotland, KY15 7SP (5.90 miles)
* Springfield Primary School - Main Street, Cupar, Scotland, KY15 5RZ (6.28 miles)
* Freuchie Stores - High Street, Cupar, Scotland, KY15 7EY (4.11 miles)
* Tower Bakery - 174 High Street, Cupar, Scotland, KY14 6DZ (3.97 miles)
* Jamesfield Farm Shop and Restaurant -
Jamesfield Organic Centre, Perth, Scotland, KY14 6EW (4.17 miles)
* David Sands - 47 High Street, Cupar, Scotland, KY14 7AR (0.28 miles)
* Cafe Ecosse - Cupar Road, Cupar, Scotland, KY14 6HA (3.93 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Cycle Tavern - 75 Burnside, Cupar, Scotland, KY14 7AJ (0.09 miles)
* Kind Kyttock's Kitchen - Cross Wynd, Cupar, Scotland, KY15 7BE (2.97 miles)
* The Stag Inn - Mill Wynd, Cupar, Scotland, KY15 7BT (2.89 miles)
* The Gateside Inn - Main Road, Cupar, Scotland, KY14 7SZ (3.85 miles)
* Tannochbrae Tearoom - 44 High Street, Cupar, Scotland, KY14 7AP (0.23 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk