- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1619 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
A character family four bedroom detached house situated in a prime location in West Moors within easy access of the village centre with shops and schools. The accommodation has been skilfully extended and offers versatile accommodation. An internal viewing would be highly recommended to appreciate the space and condition that the property has to offer. Benefits include reception hallway, family lounge, sitting room, dining room, conservatory, modern kitchen, utility room, downstairs cloakroom, stairs to first floor landing, four good sized bedrooms, dressing room and en suite shower room to master bedroom, family bathroom. The outside benefits from garage, front garden with off road parking for a number of vehicles, rear garden is 90 x 60 enclosed and is of a sunny aspect. Gas fired central heating with radiators, character sash style windows. Sought after location.
FAMILY LOUNGE187" (5.66m) to chimney breast x 176" (5.33m) x 146" (4.42m) to 127" (3.84m).
SITTING ROOM1810" x 12 (5.74m x 3.66m).
DINING ROOM1210" (3.91m) to 109" (3.28m) x 121" (3.68m).
KITCHEN12 x 11 (3.66m x 3.35m).
CONSERVATORY119" x 116" (3.58m x 3.5m).
UTILITY ROOM95" x 68" (2.87m x 2.03m).
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM ONE146" (4.42m) to 183" (5.56m) x 122" (3.7m).
BEDROOM TWO12 (3.66m) x 12 (3.66m) to 108" (3.25m).
BEDROOM THREE12 (3.66m) x 12 (3.66m) to 109" (3.28m).
REAR GARDENApprox 90 (27.43m) x 60 (18.29m).
GARAGE1610" x 97" (5.13m x 2.92m).
Property Advertised by: Austin & Wyatt, 66 Victoria Road, Ferndown, BH22 9JA
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Bournemouth & Poole College of Further Education - Municipal College, Bournemouth, BH1 3JJ (7.03 miles)
* Poole University of the Third Age - Northmead House, Poole, BH17 7RP (7.77 miles)
* Winton Library - 624 Wimborne Road, Bournemouth, BH9 2EN (5.47 miles)
* European Pilot Training Academy - Bournemouth International Airport, Christchurch, Dorset, BH23 6NW (2.89 miles)
* West Howe Library - 2-4 Cunningham Cr, Bournemouth, BH11 8DU (4.67 miles)
* Sainsburys - 597 Ringwood Road, Ferndown, Dorset, BH22 9AL (1.37 miles)
* Den-mar UK - 5 Turbary Road, Ferndown, Dorset, BH22 8AW (0.94 miles)
* Tesco Stores - 126 Station Road, Ferndown, Dorset, BH22 0JB (0.30 miles)
* Pandora's Bakery - 144 Pinehurst Road, Ferndown, Dorset, BH22 0AT (0.66 miles)
* The Co op - 145-147 Station Road, Ferndown, Dorset, BH22 0HT (0.35 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Tap & Railway - 195 Station Road, Ferndown, Dorset, BH22 0HX (0.46 miles)
* New Panda Chinese Take Away - 7a Turbary Road, Ferndown, Dorset, BH22 8AW (0.94 miles)
* Chicken Delite - 163 Station Road, Ferndown, Dorset, BH22 0HT (0.39 miles)
* Seafoods - 138 Station Road, Ferndown, Dorset, BH22 0JB (0.35 miles)
* Forest Kebab - 163 Station Road, Ferndown, Dorset, BH22 0HT (0.35 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk