- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1546 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
Detached 4 bedroom family house with approximately 100 ft south facing rear garden situated in a sought after area of Dorchester. The accommodation briefly comprises kitchen/diner, sitting room, study, cloakroom, family bathroom, gym (formerly garage) & conservatory. The main photo is of the rear.
A detached family house with approximately 100 ft south facing rear garden situated in a sought after area of Dorchester. The accommodation is spacious and comprises 4 bedrooms, kitchen/diner, sitting room, study, cloakroom, family bathroom, gym (formerly garage) and conservatory. Benefits include double glazing, gas central heating and viewing is highly recommended. The main photograph is of the rear of the property.
Spacious hallway with entrance door to the front. Double glazed window to the front. Under stairs cupboard also giving access to gym. (formerly garage). Telephone point. Radiator.
Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Tiled splashbacks. Double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
Sitting Room 16' 2" x 13' 3" Max ( 4.93m x 4.04m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator. Television point. Telephone point. Fireplace with gas point.
Study 8' 10" x 8' 2" ( 2.69m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Television point. Telephone point.
Gym 12' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.91m x 2.84m )
Formerly a garage. Power & lighting. Radiator. Television point. Extractor fan. Access to loft above. Door to walk in storage cupboard housing gas fired boiler & electrics.
Kitchen 18' 4" x 10' 5" ( 5.59m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. 1 1/2 bowl sink with drainer. Work surfaces to three sides. Tiled splashbacks. Eye level double gas oven. 4 ring gas hob with concealed extractor over. Plumbing for dishwasher. Integrated fridge/freezer. Radiator. Television point.
Utility Room 9' 1" x 5' 2" ( 2.77m x 1.57m )
Double glazed window to the side. Stable door to side aspect. Belfast sink. Work surfaces. Plumbing for washing machine. Access to the loft above.
Conservatory 20' L shaped x 10' 5" max ( 6.10m L shaped x 3.18m max )
Part brick and part timber construction. Double glazed windows to the rear & to the side. Lights. Power points. Double glazed doors to the garden.
Stairs from hall. Double glazed window to the side. Airing cupboard. Loft access. Part boarded loft with ladder.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 9' 2" Into wardrobe ( 3.58m x 2.79m Into wardrobe )
Two double glazed windows to the rear. range of built in wardrobes with dresser unit. Telephone point. Radiator. Television point.
Bedroom 2 12' 9" Max x 8' Max including wardrobes ( 3.89m Max x 2.44m Max including wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the rear. Range of built in wardrobes and dresser unit. Radiator. Television point. Telephone point.
Bedroom 3 10' 3" x 8' ( 3.12m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the front. Built in wardrobes and drawers. Radiator. Television point.
Bedroom 4 10' 8" x 6' 6" ( 3.25m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator. Television point.
Double glazed window to the side. Bath with mixer tap. Separate large shower cubicle. Extractor fan. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Tiled walls. Shaver point with light. Radiator.
Hard standing driveway provides off road parking for several cars. Gate giving access to side and rear. Two exterior lights to the front and one exterior light to the side. Outside water taps.
Approximately 100 ft long south facing rear garden with two paved illuminated patio areas, adjacent to the property. The remainder is laid to lawn with paved pathways. Space and hardstanding for a shed. Panelled fencing to boundary.
From our offices proceed up the hill. Continue straight across the Top O'Town roundabout. Take the next left onto Williams Avenue past Dorset County Hospital. Then take the next right, then the first left onto Maud Road. Continue straight going straight over the roundabout & take the right turn into Treves Road. The property will be found on your left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Property Advertised by: Connells, 3 High West Street, Dorchester, DT1 1UH
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Frome Valley First School - School Drive, Dorchester, Dorset, DT2 8WR (5.20 miles)
* Paragon Training Dorset - Cambridge Road, Weymouth, Dorset, DT4 9GH (6.68 miles)
* Littlemoor Library - Louviers Road, Weymouth, Dorset, DT3 6SF (4.02 miles)
* Wyke Regis Library - Portland Road, Weymouth, Dorset, DT4 9BE (7.85 miles)
* Bovington Camp Library - Allenby Barracks, Wareham, Dorset, BH20 6JA (9.11 miles)
* Poundbury Village Stores - 27-31 Middlemarsh Street, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 3FD (0.43 miles)
* Tesco Stores - Weymouth Avenue, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 2RY (0.47 miles)
* Simon's Delicatessen - 13 Weymouth Avenue, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 2EN (0.26 miles)
* simons delicatessens - 13 Weymouth Avenue, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 1QY (0.47 miles)
* Jebah - 47 Monmouth Road, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 2DE (0.45 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Gurkha Inn Buffet Restaurant - 1 Alexandra Road, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 2LZ (0.31 miles)
* The Octagan Cafe Poundbury - 4 Pummery Square, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 3GW (0.49 miles)
* Alishaan - , Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 1QX (0.44 miles)
* Dorchester Market Cafe - Maumbury Road, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 1QW (0.40 miles)
* A35 Cafe - Top O Town Car Park, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 1XT (0.48 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk