- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1537 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
An individual detached four bedroom bungalow set within delightful formal front and rear gardens
Approaching 0.6 of an acre with far reaching views over north Warwickshire
Property offers flexible and well proportioned accommodation, including imposing entrance hall/sitting room, large living room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, cloakroom, four good sized bedrooms, two en-suites and bathroom.
Reception Hall / Sitting Room
23' 3" x 12' 6" (7.09m x 3.81m) entered via double glazed entrance door, with matching double glazed windows either side, apex ceiling, attractive minster style fireplace, two antique style radiators, part coved ceiling, part glazed doors leading through to kitchen and living room.
31' 2" x 23' (9.50m x 7.01m) reducing to 16''' 9''' having ceiling cornice, feature oval shaped double glazed doors leading through to garden and three radiators.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room
Having comprehensive range of eye level and base units, comprising inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, solid marble work surfaces extending to breakfast bar, mosaic tiled complementary tiling, range of base units, wall mounted units incorporating cupboards and drawers, glazed display units, two wine racks, concealed under unit lighting, integrated fridge and dish washer, space and gas point for a range style cooker with stainless steel back plate and stainless steel canopy over. Vaulted ceiling with exposed timbers, double glazed bay window to front elevation, solid oak flooring, four feature radiators, double glazed doors leading to rear garden.
10' 7" x 6' 10" (3.23m x 2.08m) having plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, tiled flooring, doors to cloakroom and garage.
Having low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with complementary tiling, double glazed window and tiled flooring.
Master Bedroom One
17' 1" x 16' 2" (5.21m x 4.93m) measured to rear of fitted wardrobes, having range of fitted bedroom furniture, incorporating wardrobes, drawers, drawer unit, over head cupboard, bedside cabinet, ceiling cornice, two feature oval shaped double glazed doors leading through to garden.
Having low flush W.C., bidet, sunken bath with shower over, inset was hand basin with cupboard below, two large built-in cupboards to either side complementary tiling, radiator, double glazed sky light window.
12' 8" x 10' 6" (3.86m x 3.20m) measured to back of fitted wardrobes, providing hanging space, double glazed bay window to front elevation, range of fitted bedroom furniture, incorporating wardrobes, overhead cupboards, dressing table with drawers below, part glazed door leading through to en-suite shower room with low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with shower screen.
12' 6" x 10' 7" (3.81m x 3.23m) measured into back of fitted wardrobes providing hanging space, double glazed window to front elevation, range of fitted wardrobes, radiator.
10' 8" x 9' 7" (3.25m x 2.92m) measure to front of fitted wardrobes, double glazed bay window to front elevation, range of fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Comprising low flush W.C. pedestal wash hand basin, panel enclosed bath with mixer tap over, tiled flooring, complementary ceramic tiled walls, separate tiled shower cubicle, shower screen, double glazed bay window to rear elevation.
To the front of the property a large block paved drive providing access to garage, also providing extensive parking.
18' 5" x 10' 6" (5.61m x 3.20m) with folding garage doors, power and light, tiled flooring, radiator.
Having large patio directly to the rear of the property with barbeque, large rockery, flower garden with steps, base retaining wall leading onto the extensive lawned private garden. A block paviored area with pergola over, providing a pleasant seating area, central path leading to a sunken patio area with raised flower bed, trees and shrubs with steps leading to the remainder of the lawned garden. All the rear garden is quite private and the property sits on a total plot of 0.6 acres.
Property Advertised by: Shortland Horne, 41 Moor Street, Coventry, CV5 6EQ
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Bedworth Library - 18 High Street, Bedworth, Warwickshire, CV12 8NF (1.78 miles)
* Abacus Tuition - Highley Drive, Coventry, West Midlands, CV6 3LR (2.94 miles)
* Rockfield College - 280 Foleshill Road, Coventry, West Midlands, CV6 5AH (3.27 miles)
* Cu Library - Priory Street, Coventry, West Midlands, CV1 5FB (4.08 miles)
* Abacus Tuition - 55 Bardley Drive, Coventry, West Midlands, CV6 3LD (3.02 miles)
* Booze Buster - 74-76 Wheelwright Lane, Coventry, West Midlands, CV6 4HH (1.96 miles)
* Alberts - 105 Ash Green Lane, Coventry, West Midlands, CV7 9AP (1.98 miles)
* Select & Save - 41 Bennetts Road North, Coventry, West Midlands, CV7 8JX (0.73 miles)
* Co Operative Food - Parkgate Road, Coventry, West Midlands, CV6 4GB (2.06 miles)
* Park Gate Super Store - 5 Parkgate Road, Coventry, West Midlands, CV6 4GB (2.06 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* White Lion - Hawkes Mill Lane, Coventry, West Midlands, CV5 9FQ (1.28 miles)
* Saracen's Head - Tamworth Road, Coventry, West Midlands, CV7 8BP (0.39 miles)
* K F C - 6 Highfield Lane, Coventry, West Midlands, CV7 8BN (0.98 miles)
* Burger King - 3 Highfield Lane, Coventry, West Midlands, CV7 8BL (0.91 miles)
* Red Lion Public House - Wall Hill Road, Coventry, West Midlands, CV7 8AP (0.94 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk