- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1495 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
The Hall is a most impressive detached property set in a popular location within easy reach of the town and within its own private plot. The Hall has recently undergone a full refurbishment to a very high standard by the current owner. Internal viewing highly recommended.
The Hall is a most impressive detached property set in a popular location within easy reach of the town and within its own private plot. Formerly an artists studio The Hall has recently undergone a full refurbishment to a very high standard by the current owner. The property accommodation is light and spacious and comprises of open plan sitting room, kitchen and dining area with stunning vaulted ceilings. There is the addition of a cloakroom, spacious entrance hall and plenty of storage.
To the first floor are four double bedrooms and the addition of the family bathroom, two bedrooms also benefit from en-suites. The mezzanine floor is a most peaceful space and would make a useful study or family room.
There is the added benefit of a pretty courtyard garden and driveway parking plus a larger than average integrated garage.
To view the EPC for this property please visit and enter the following RRN .
With a door to the front, door to the side leading to the garden and personal door to the garage. Obscure glazed window to the front, under stairs cupboard, inset spot lights, porcelain tiled floor and a radiator
With an obscure double glazed window to the front, low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, extractor fan, porcelain tiled floor and a radiator.
Open Plan Lounge/ Diner 25' 6" x 24' 8" ( 7.77m x 7.52m )
With two windows to the rear and a window to the side, french doors leading to courtyard garden. Fire place with space for wood burner, under stairs cupboard, inset spot lights, wood effect laminate flooring to lounge and dining area, vaulted ceiling and three radiators.
Kitchen Area 14' 5" x 12' 9" ( 4.39m x 3.89m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces over and under unit lights, tiled top breakfast bar with cupboards underneath, stainless steel sink/drainer with tiled splash backs. Range cooker with double oven, five ring hob and stainless steel cooker hood over, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, inset spot lights and porcelain tiled floor to kitchen area.
Mezzanine Floor Area 11' 4" x 9' 3" ( 3.45m x 2.82m )
Overlooking living area with a double glazed window to the rear, stairs from the lounge, door to landing, inset spot lights, telephone point and a radiator.
With a double glazed window to the side, doors leading to all rooms, airing cupboard, loft access, inset spot lights, beams and a radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 10' 8" ( 3.91m x 3.25m )
With a double glazed window to the side and skylight, open beams, storage cupboard, television aerial point, inset spot lights and a radiator.
With a low level w/c, his and hers wash hand basins, shower cubicle. Extractor fan, inset spot lights, shaver point, tiled floor and a heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 9' 11" ( 3.28m x 3.02m )
With a double glazed window to the front, open beam, television aerial point and a radiator.
With a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, shower cubicle. Extractor fan, inset spot lights, tiled floor and a heated towel rail.
Bedroom Three 12' 5" x 10' ( 3.78m x 3.05m )
With a double glazed velux window to the side, television aerial point, open beams, inset spot lights and a radiator
Bedroom Four 11' 10" x 10' 1" ( 3.61m x 3.07m )
With a double glazed velux window to the side, open beams, inset spot lights and a radiator.
With an obscure double glazed window to the front, low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and whirlpool bath with mixer taps and power shower off. Extractor fan, shaver point, inset spot lights, tiled floor and a heated towel rail.
Garage 16' 9" (max) x 12' 8" (max) ( 5.11m (max) x 3.86m (max) )
With an up and over electric door, power and light.
Fully enclosed courtyard with iron gates to front. Private patioed area with wall mounted flower displays.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Advertised by: Allen & Harris, 17 High Street, Calne, SN11 0BS
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Somerfords Walter Powell School - Dauntsey Road, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN15 5HS (5.27 miles)
* Wiltshire College Chippenham College All Enquiries - Cocklebury Road, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN15 3QD (4.90 miles)
* Mad Academy Music & Dance - 49 Bolts Croft, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN15 3GQ (4.62 miles)
* St Mary's School - 63 Curzon Street, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 0DF (0.26 miles)
* Calne Library - , Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 0JU (0.35 miles)
* Crush Wines - Bremhill Court, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 9LA (1.67 miles)
* Herbert & Ward Coffees - 2 The Close, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 8TH (2.77 miles)
* Co Operative Food - Mill Street, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 0HT (0.22 miles)
* The New Wine Shop - 6 High Street, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 0BJ (0.17 miles)
* Sainsbury's - The Pippin, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 8JG (0.16 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Marden Cafe - Mill Street, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 8DP (0.22 miles)
* Spice Of Bengal - 13 Wood Street, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 0BZ (0.05 miles)
* The King Arms - 18 High Street, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 0BS (0.17 miles)
* Lucky Boat - 9 Wood Street, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 0BZ (0.05 miles)
* Joy Balti - Wood Street, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 0BZ (0.05 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk