- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1419 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
The "Gloucester" is a fabulous 4 BED DETACHED HOME with a single integral garage. The ground floor of the property features a well-proportioned lounge, a kitchen with a separate dining area including French doors leading to the back garden. On the upper level of the house, the master bedroom features an EN SUITE facility along with a further 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom.RoomsGroundLounge (2650.00 x 3700.00 mm)Kitchen (2750.00 x 2850.00 mm)Dining (2300.00 x 2850.00 mm)W.c (1550.00 x 1150.00 mm)Utility (1550.00 x 1550.00 mm)FirstBedroom 1 (3100.00 x 3350.00 mm)En Suite (1250.00 x 1650.00 mm)Bedroom 2 (2650.00 x 4300.00 mm)Bedroom 3 (1700.00 x 1650.00 mm)Bedroom 4 (2050.00 x 2900.00 mm)Bathroom (1950.00 x 1650.00 mm)About Vinery ParkVinery Park is a fantastic development comprising of three and four bedroom homes. It is perfectly placed for commuting and is located in the village of Clovenfords on the outskirts of Galashiels, which is a thriving borders town that offers a wide range of amenities to residents and visitors.LeisureThe local town of Galashiels is only a short drive away and provides all the necessary amenities for day to day living including a leisure centre, a cinema and a wide array of restaurants and bars.EducationVinery Park is an ideal location for families with young children as there is a newly built primary school on the doorstep of the development. For the older children, Galashiels Academy is only 2.5miles away and Borders College provides further education for school leavers and adults .ShoppingLiving at Clovenfords, you will find all your local amenities in the nearby town of Galashiels. The local Asda superstore is a short drive away where you can get all your groceries and everyday essentials.Opening HoursThursday to Sunday 10.30am - 5.30pm and Monday 1.30pm - 5.30pmDirectionsVinery Park
Head for Galashiels in the Scottish Borders along the A7 then follow signs for Clovenfords on the A72.DisclaimerPlease note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.
Property Advertised by: Barratt Homes - Vinery Park, Meigle Row, Clovenfords, Galashiels, TD1 3LX
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Hawick Library - North Bridge Street, Hawick, Scotland, TD9 9QT (13.80 miles)
* Wilton Primary School - Wellfield Road, Hawick, Scotland, TD9 7EN (13.58 miles)
* Selkirk Library - Ettrick Terrace, Selkirk, Scotland, TD7 4LE (5.03 miles)
* Kelso Abbey - , Kelso, Scotland, TD5 7JX (17.24 miles)
* Jedburgh Library - Castlegate, Jedburgh, Scotland, TD8 6AS (15.83 miles)
* Aldi - King Street, Galashiels, Scotland, TD1 1PX (1.92 miles)
* BJ's - 197 Gala Park, Galashiels, Scotland, TD1 1HF (2.33 miles)
* Gala Park Co-op - Gala Park, Galashiels, Scotland, TD1 1HA (2.37 miles)
* Scott Street Late Shop - 49-53 Scott Street, Galashiels, Scotland, TD1 1HW (2.32 miles)
* Iceland Foods - 33-34 High Street, Galashiels, Scotland, TD1 1RY (2.45 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Niki's bar - Balmoral Roag, Galashiels, Scotland, TD1 1JW (2.06 miles)
* Alex Dalgetty & Sons - 21 Island Street, , Galashiels, Scotland, TD1 1NZ (2.00 miles)
* Shish Tandoori - 51 Market Street, Galashiels, Scotland, TD1 3AF (2.64 miles)
* Sangatpur Galashiels - 70-72 Overhaugh Street, Galashiels, Scotland, TD1 1DP (2.57 miles)
* Harrow Inn - 22 High Street, Galashiels, Scotland, TD1 1SE (2.46 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk