- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1412 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
A four bedroom detached property with living accommodation comprising lounge, dining room, utility room, cloakroom and kitchen. To the first floor are four bedrooms, en-suite and family bathroom. This property boasts integral garage with driveway to front providing off road parking.
REDUCED BY 10, 000!!!
This is an exceptionally well presented modern detached family home situated on the sought after Mounatin View development with easy access to Talbot Green, Llantrisant, Cardiff and Vale of Glamorgan. The property is offered for sale with no onward chain and internal viewings come highly recommended in order to fully appreciate. The accommodation comprises: Hall, Cloakroom, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility room, Landing, four Bedrooms with master having En suite and family Bathroom. To the front of the property is a driveway and Garage and to the rear is an enclosed Garden.
Access via double glazed front door with single glazed window to front, radiator, tiled flooring.
Comprising low level Wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiled flooring, radiator.
Lounge 18' 8" (Into bay) x 10' 8" ( 5.69m (Into bay) x 3.25m )
Double glazed bay window to front, fireplace set on Marble hearth, two ceiling lights, laminate flooring, two radiators.
Dining Room 15' 4" x 10' 8" ( 4.67m x 3.25m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear, laminate flooring, radiator.
Kitchen 15' 2" Max x 9' 6" ( 4.62m Max x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear with door providing access to utility room. A fitted kitchen with a matching range of wall and base level cupboard and drawer units with work surfaces over with inset sink and drainer unit. Electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood above, space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, part tiled walls, radiator, tiled flooring, halogen spot lights to ceiling. ??????
Utility Room 5' 9" x 4' 9" ( 1.75m x 1.45m )
With base level cupboards with work surface over with inset sink and drainer unit, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, partially tiled walls.
First Floor Landing
Loft access point, airing cupboard, doors to all rooms.
Bedroom One 15' 4" Max x 10' 8" ( 4.67m Max x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to front and side elevation with views out toward countryside, built in double wardrobes, radiator, fitted carpet.
En-Suite Shower Room
Obscure single glazed window. tiled flooring, extractor fan, shaver point, radiator, part tiled walls, low level Wc, wash hand basin, double shower cubicle
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 10' 3" ( 3.56m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 8' 3" ( 3.07m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to front elevation with views, built in wardrobes, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Four 9' 2" x 8' 4" ( 2.79m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, fitted carpet.
Obscure double glazed window to front aspect with bathroom comprising bath, wash hand basin, low level Wc, extractor fan, shaver point, part tiled walls, tiled flooring.
Being mainly laid to lawn with pathway leading to front door, stone chipping's edged with solar lights, outside light.
An area of lawn with two patio areas on tiered levels surrounded with wood fence paneling, stone chipping's, rockery effect area to rear, solar lights, outside water tap, gated side access.
An integral garage with up and over door, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Advertised by: Allen & Harris, 83 Talbot Road, Talbot Green, Pontyclun, CF72 8AE
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Pencoed Library - Penybont Road, Bridgend, Wales, CF35 5RA (4.20 miles)
* Cwmclydach Primary School - Wern Street, Tonypandy, Wales, CF40 2BQ (3.17 miles)
* Pontypridd College - Ynys Terrace, Pontypridd, Wales, CF37 5RN (6.08 miles)
* Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama - Castle Grounds, Cardiff, Wales, CF10 3ER (13.54 miles)
* University of Wales Press - 10 Columbus Walk, Cardiff, Wales, CF10 4UP (13.82 miles)
* Co op - Cambrian Avenue, Porth, Wales, CF39 8TB (0.87 miles)
* Co Operative Food - Cambrian Avenue, Porth, Wales, CF39 8TB (0.87 miles)
* Spar - 30 Brook Street, Tonypandy, Wales, CF40 1RD (1.88 miles)
* Co Operative Food - Penrhiwfer Road, Porth, Wales, CF39 8EY (0.93 miles)
* Coombes Butchers - 20 Mill Street, Porth, Wales, CF39 8AA (1.08 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Carpanninis Restaurant - 71 Waunrhydd Road, Porth, Wales, CF39 8EW (0.97 miles)
* The Queen's Kitchen - 18A High Street, Porth, Wales, CF39 8SP (1.02 miles)
* Creative Touch - 62 Beech Wood Drive, Porth, Wales, CF39 8JL (0.20 miles)
* Griffin Inn - Hendreforgan, Porth, Wales, CF39 8YL (0.48 miles)
* Chef Kitchens - 96 Mill Street, Porth, Wales, CF39 8AF (1.06 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk