- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1418 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
Located in a semi rural location in the popular village of Ynysybwl with countryside views to the rear, a detached house offering versatile accommodation over three floors but briefly comprising of three-four bedrooms, large lounge, two further reception rooms, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, refitted bathroom and shower room. The property has gardens to the front and rear together with driveway and garage. Early viewing is strongly recommended.
Double glazed entrance door, radiator, coved ceiling, staircase to first and lower floors.
Corner mains shower cubicle, wc, wash hand basin, tiled walls, radiator, double glazed window to side.
Sitting room 11'7 x 8'4 3.53m x 2.54m
Double glazed window to front, radiator, coved ceiling, flame effect gas fire.
Kitchen/breakfast room 16'0 x 9'10 4.88m x 3.00m
Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, comprehensive range of base and wall cupboards with tiled splash backs, ceramic hob and electric oven with extractor fan above, integral dishwasher, fridge and freezer, tile effect laminated wood flooring, radiator, coved ceiling, double glazed windows to side and rear.
Living room/Bedroom 4 9'0 x 7'10 2.74m x 2.39m
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, coved ceiling, storage cupboard with wall mounted gas combi boiler.
Lower ground floor
Lounge 19'10 x 18'2 6.05m x 5.54m
Excellent size reception room with double glazed french doors to the rear garden, two radiator, coved ceiling, attractive fireplace with flame effect gas fire.
Study 12'0 x 7'7 3.66m x 2.31m
Double glazed window to front, coved ceiling, attic access, airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 12'3 plus depth of wardrobes x 12'0 max 9'0 min 3.73m plus depth of wardrobes x 3.66m max 2.74m min
Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 13'2 x 9'0 4.01m x 2.74m
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 3 8'7 x 7'11 2.62m x 2.41m
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, laminated wood flooring.
Refitted suite comprising of shower bath with mixer taps, wc, wash hand basin, tiled walls and floor, radiator, double glazed window to side.
Brick pavia driveway with wrought iron gates leading to a garage (16'0 x 10'5) with sink unit, space for washing machine and access to rear garden. Gravelled front garden.
Side pedestrian access leads to rear garden with paved and decked patio areas and steps down to a lawned garden.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Property Advertised by: Hoskins Johnson, 22 Market Street, Pontypridd, CF37 2ST
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* University Of Wales - Lodge road, Newport, Wales, NP18 3QT (17.31 miles)
* Pontypridd Library - Library Road, Pontypridd, Wales, CF37 2DY (2.84 miles)
* RCS Carpentry services - 159 High Street, Porth, Wales, Cf39 9ey (3.36 miles)
* Penrhiwceiber Primary School - Church Street, Mountain Ash, Wales, CF45 3YD (1.93 miles)
* Coleg Glan Hafren - Trowbridge Road, Cardiff, Wales, CF3 1XZ (13.93 miles)
* Iceland Foods - 50-53 Taff Street, Pontypridd, Wales, CF37 4TD (2.88 miles)
* M N S Spar Convenience Store - 45 Margaret Street, Mountain Ash, Wales, CF45 4RB (1.39 miles)
* Village Bakery - 18 Windsor Place, Pontypridd, Wales, CF37 3HR (0.27 miles)
* Just Baked - 27 Margaret Street, Mountain Ash, Wales, CF45 4RE (1.38 miles)
* Mary's Fruit & Veg - 6 Windsor Place, Pontypridd, Wales, CF37 3HR (0.27 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Tynte Hotel - Main Road, Mountain Ash, Wales, CF45 4YH (1.45 miles)
* Cupcake Cwtch - 4 Mynachdy Rd, Pontypridd, Wales, CF37 3PP (0.67 miles)
* The Robertown Hotel - Robert Street, Pontypridd, Wales, CF37 3DU (0.46 miles)
* The Cresselly Arms - 31 Cardiff Road, Mountain Ash, Wales, CF45 4HA (1.17 miles)
* Carne Park Hotel - Park Street, Mountain Ash, Wales, CF45 4PF (1.21 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk