- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1503 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
Breathtaking uninterrupted views of the coastline and of the Bristol Channel, this four bedroom detached dormer bungalow is situated in an enviable sought after location.
It offers accommodation which briefly comprises to the ground floor Entrance Porch, Entrance Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom and Conservatory. To the first floor off the landing is a further bedroom and Shower Room/W.c. and access into a large loft storage room.
Outside the majority of the garden plot lies to the front of the property which lies in a south westerly direction enjoying the sun throughout the day, extensively lawned with a flagstone paved patio, a paved driveway runs along the side of the property leading to a single garage and an enclosed lawned paved rear garden.
Located in such a sought after position with such outstanding views the property will make an ideal family home as it stands though will sure to be of interest to buyer who would like to remodel and extend the house to meet their needs.
Within the village there is a Post Office and Caf with easy access to the Town of Bridgend, which lies to the north where there is an extensive shopping centre, Leisure Centre and access to a main line Railway Station. The M4 and main A48 roads allow convenient travel to major local centres.
Enter through a part obscure glazed panelled door into
Obscure glazed window to front. Wall mounted electric fuse box and meter. Wall mounted coat hook. Ceiling light point. Obscure glass panelled door with matching side panel into
Wall mounted central heating thermostat control point. Ceiling light point and smoke detector fitted. Stairs rising to first floor. Obscure glazed panelled door with matching fan light and side window leads from entrance hall into
16' x 14' 1" (4.88m x 4.29m)
Two large picture windows to front enjoying uninterrupted views into the Bristol Channel. Gas real flame coal effect fire set on a light marble hearth with matching inset with an ornate sandstone effect surround and mantle. Phone point with Broadband connection. TV aerial point with satellite connection. Textured ceiling with central light point. Open walkway from lounge leads to
11' 3" x 8' 11" (3.43m x 2.72m)
Window to rear with views through the rear hallway into the garden. Textured ceiling with central light point. Door with obscure glazed fan light and side window from dining room leads to
8' (2.44m) widening to 11' 3" x 12' 8" (3.43m x 3.86m) maximum measurement
Part glazed door and window to rear with views and access to rear hallway. Further window to rear with views into garden. A fitted range of white base and wall mounted units with a grey rolltop worksurface with splashback tiling over. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over. Integrated electric fan assisted oven. Four burner gas hob with fitted cooker hood over. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, dishwasher and fridge. Fitted breakfast bar area. TV aerial point with satellite connection. Tiled flooring. Skimmed ceiling with inset spotlighting. Double doors into shelved pantry cupboard. Further double doors into shelved linen cupboard.
Door from entrance hall leads to
10' 11" x 11' (3.33m x 3.35m)
Picture window to front enjoying the same views as lounge. Textured ceiling with central light point.
11' x 10' 6" (3.35m x 3.20m) maximum measurement
Window to rear with views into garden. Skimmed ceiling with central light point.
5' 7" (1.70m) widening to 8' 5" x 10' 2" (2.57m x 3.10m) maximum measurement
Window to front enjoying same views as bedroom 2. Wall shelf space. Textured ceiling with ceiling light point.
Obscure glazed window to rear. Three piece suite comprising panelled bath. Low level w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Full tiling to walls. Vinyl flooring. Skimmed ceiling with inset spotlighting.
Door from kitchen/breakfast room leads to
5' 5" x 18' 5" (1.65m x 5.61m)
Part glazed pedestrian door to side. Windows to rear with views into garden. Vinyl flooring. Number of power points. Space for white goods. One wall light point. Perspex panelled ceiling.
Textured ceiling with light point and smoke detector fitted. Doors from landing lead to
16' 9" x 13' 4" (5.11m x 4.06m)
Large dormer window to front enjoying outstanding uninterrupted views into the Bristol Channel towards Porthcawl to the west and of the North Somerset Coastline to the east. Part pitched textured ceiling with central light point. Door into eaves storage space.
Obscure glazed window to rear. Three piece suite comprising corner shower cubicle with electric power shower fitted. Low level w.c. Wash hand basin with mixer tap over and double base unit below. Full tiling to walls. Textured ceiling with central light point.
Low level door from landing leads to
Attic Storage Space
Housing gas fired combination boiler. Wall mounted shelf space. Loft is insulated and extensively floored. Large ideal storage space with significant scope of conversion into extra living accommodation if required.
Accessed via a private driveway and wrought iron double gates, the front o the property offers a large lawned garden bordered by block walling and mature hedgerow. There is parking space for several vehicles on the paved driveway. To the front of the property is a large flagstone laid terraced patio enjoying breathtaking views. There is a mature shrub and plant border with palm tree. Outside lighting.
The paved driveway continues along the side of the property into
This landscaped enclosed garden offers a flagstone patio which extends from the rear of the property with steps and pathway leading to a lawned garden bordered by block walling with mature shrub, tree and flower beds. Outside water tap and security lighting. Within the garden is
8' 4" x 16' 8" (2.54m x 5.08m)
Single up and over door to front. Pedestrian door and window to side. Power point. One wall light point.
Mains water, electricity, drainage and gas
Property Advertised by: Herbert R Thomas, 59 High Street, Cowbridge, Cowbridge, CF71 7YL
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Litchard Primary School - Garfield Avenue, Bridgend, Wales, CF31 1QB (4.80 miles)
* Pencoed Library - Penybont Road, Bridgend, Wales, CF35 5RA (7.65 miles)
* Aberkenfig Library - Heol y Llyfrau, Bridgend, Wales, CF31 4AU (3.90 miles)
* O.T.T. Pouch - School Bags - 19 Priory Gardens, Cardiff, Wales, CF31 3LB (3.52 miles)
* Bridgit Dimond - 16 Highfields, Cardiff, Wales, CF5 2QA (17.75 miles)
* Tesco Stores - Cowbridge Road, Bridgend, Wales, CF31 3SQ (3.79 miles)
* Sainsburys - , Bridgend, Wales, CF32 9ST (1.93 miles)
* Spar - 31 Newton Nottage Road, Porthcawl, Wales, CF36 5PF (2.49 miles)
* Cadbury - 56 Bridgend Designer Outlet, Bridgend, Wales, CF32 9SU (1.93 miles)
* aldi - , Bridgend, Wales, CF31 4AU (3.90 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Harvester At Sarn - , Bridgend, Wales, CF32 9ST (1.93 miles)
* Frolics Restaurant - Beach Rd, Bridgend, Wales, CF32 0RP (1.39 miles)
* KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) - Bridgend Designer Outlet, Bridgend, Wales, CF32 9SU (1.93 miles)
* The Great House - , Bridgend, Wales, CF32 0HP (1.93 miles)
* the pelican in her piety - , Bridgend, Wales, CF32 0PQ (0.11 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk