- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1460 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
Located in the much sought after area of Ossett is this well maintained three bedroom mid town house boasting UPVC double glazing throughout and majority of rooms installed with wall mounted gas heaters.
The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge, separate dining room, kitchen, first floor landing, three bedrooms and house bathroom/w.c. Outside, there is a pleasant lawned garden area to the front and rear with the use of a garage via access lane.
The property is well placed by local amenities including shops and good schools. Having easy access to Junction 40 of the M1 motorway.
This would make an ideal family property and deserves a full internal inspection at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
UPVC entrance door, wall mounted gas heater, dado rail, staircase leading to the first floor landing, door into the lounge.
LOUNGE 3.65m(12'0'') x 4.51m(14'10'')
Living flame effect gas fire with attractive marble back, hearth and solid wood surround. UPVC double glazed window to the front, telephone point. Door into dining room.
DINING ROOM 2.45m(8'0'') x 3.14m(10'4'')
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted gas heater. Door into the kitchen.
KITCHEN 2.11m(6'11'') x 3.14m(10'4'')
A range of wall and base units with work surface over incorporating sink and drainer with mixer tap, four ring electric hob with extractor over, integral microwave, integral oven and grill, plumbing for automatic washing machine, integral 50/50 fridge freezer, part tiled walls, tiled effect floor, concertina doors to downstairs cloaks/storage cupboard. UPVC double glazed window and door to the rear.
STAIRCASE LEADING TO
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Dado rail and loft access. Doors to three bedrooms and house bathroom/w.c.
MASTER BEDROOM 2.74m(9'0'') x 4.43m(14'6'')
UPVC double glazed window to the front and fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM TWO 2.73m(8'11'') x 3.20m(10'6'')
UPVC double glazed window to the rear and wall mounted gas heater.
BEDROOM THREE 1.63m(5'4'') x 2.51m(8'3'')
UPVC double glazed window to the front and wall mounted gas heater.
HOUSE BATHROOM/W.C. 4.82m(15'10'') x 1.88m(6'2'')
Three piece suite of low flush w.c., pedestal wash basin and panelled bath with shower over. Part tiled walls, UPVC double glazed frosted window to the rear, laminate effect floor, towel radiator.
The front has an attractive lawned garden with plants, trees and shrubbed borders. Pathway leading to the front door. The rear has an enclosed lawned garden incorporating patio area and detached garage accessed via lane at the rear. Open aspect to the rear of fields.
To view please contact any office of RICHARD KENDALL Estate Agent, and they will only be too pleased to arrange a suitable appointment.
Wakefield Horbury Ossett Normanton
These particulars do not constitute, any part of, an offer 1) All statements in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Richard Kendall or the vendor, 2) None of these statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of the fact.
3) Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of these statements contained in these particulars.
Property Advertised by: Richard Kendall, 5 Station Road, Ossett, WF5 8AB
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* EducateFirst Ltd - Dewsbury - Ravensthorpe Community Centre 24 Garden Street, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, WF13 3AR (3.18 miles)
* Community Science at Thornhill - Valley Drive, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, WF12 0HE (1.74 miles)
* Madni Muslim Girls School - 40-42 Scarborough Street, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, WF12 9AY (1.56 miles)
* Dimplewell Infants School - Healey Road, Ossett, West Yorkshire, WF5 8LB (0.41 miles)
* University of Bradford Students Union - Communal Building Richmond Bradford, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD7 1DP (10.83 miles)
* M & J Stacey - 33 Seemore Arcade, Ossett, West Yorkshire, WF5 9BN (0.43 miles)
* Co Operative Food - Dale Street, Ossett, West Yorkshire, WF5 9DB (0.43 miles)
* Cakes by Paula - 6 Sandholme Drive, Ossett, West Yorkshire, WF5 8QP (0.23 miles)
* Cakes & Favours - 8 Townend, Ossett, West Yorkshire, WF5 8BJ (0.45 miles)
* Sandra's Cabbage Patch - 16 Station Road, Ossett, West Yorkshire, WF5 8AD (0.37 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Thorntree Inn - Queen Street, Ossett, West Yorkshire, WF5 8AS (0.36 miles)
* Coffee Bean - 47 Bank Street, Ossett, West Yorkshire, WF5 8PR (0.30 miles)
* Saporito Italian Takeaway - 45 Bank Street, Ossett, West Yorkshire, WF5 8PR (0.35 miles)
* Pisces Fish & Chip Shop - 72 Bank Street, Ossett, West Yorkshire, WF5 8NW (0.30 miles)
* Yeanon Cafe - 26 Bank Street, Ossett, West Yorkshire, WF5 8PS (0.37 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk