- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1467 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
Situated in the popular Wigston area of Leicester can be found this beautifully presented three bedroom end of town house finished to a high standard throughout. This property benefits from being extended to the rear with off road parking to the front and an integral single garage. A must view!
Call William H Brown today to arrange a viewing on this fabulous three bedroom end of town house situated close to local amenities in the popular Wigston area of Leicester. This property has been finished to a high standard throughout and offers ground floor accommodation comprising of; entrance porch, lounge and an extended fitted kitchen diner. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside can be found a low maintenance and beautifully presented rear garden that is mainly paved with decorative graveled borders and to the front of the property there is a block paved driveway providing off road parking leading to an integral single garage.
To view the EPC for this property please visit and enter the following RRN .
Double glazed french doors to the front, double glazed windows to the side and a tiled floor.
Lounge 14' 8" x 11' 5" ( 4.47m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to the front, gas fireplace with surround, radiator and stairs leading to the first floor.
Kitchen / Diner 16' max x 7' 1" extending to 13' 6" ( 4.88m max x 2.16m extending to 4.11m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, rolled edge work surfaces, gas and electric cooker point, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, two radiators, double glazed window to the rear and double glazed sliding patio doors to the side.
With loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 11' 6" ( 3.43m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to the front, airing cupboard, storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 7' 7" ( 3.63m x 2.31m )
Double glazed windows to the side and rear, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 8' 1" ( 2.59m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator and laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to the rear, heated towel rail, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, W.C. and complimentary wall tiling.
Integral single garage with up and over door.
Block paved driveway to the front of the property for off road parking.
Paved patio with decorative chipped slates and graveled borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Advertised by: William H Brown, 42 The Parade, Oadby, Leicester, LE2 5BF
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* De Montfort University - Mill Lane, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE2 7DR (3.67 miles)
* First Class Learning - 2 Sandown Road, Wigston, Leicestershire, LE18 1LD (0.76 miles)
* Wigston Library - Bull Head Street, Wigston, Leicestershire, LE18 1PA (0.50 miles)
* Rolleston Primary School - Hillsborough Road, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE2 9PT (1.72 miles)
* University of Leicester School of Social Work - Princess Road East, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE1 7LA (3.26 miles)
* Healthy Living - 35 Bell Street, Wigston, Leicestershire, LE18 1AD (0.41 miles)
* Heards of Wigston - 69 Long Street, Wigston, Leicestershire, LE18 2AJ (0.33 miles)
* Iceland Foods - 10-14 Bell Street, Wigston, Leicestershire, LE18 1AD (0.41 miles)
* Mr Beanbags - 13 Bell Street, Wigston, Leicestershire, LE18 1AD (0.41 miles)
* Aldi - Wigston, Wigston, Leicestershire, LE18 1PA (0.33 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Horse & Trumpet - Bull Head Street, Wigston, Leicestershire, LE18 1PB (0.24 miles)
* Bell Fountain - Bell Street, Wigston, Leicestershire, LE18 1AD (0.43 miles)
* Cuisine Of India - Kelmarsh Ave, Wigston, Leicestershire, LE18 3QW (0.51 miles)
* Ocean Chippy - Launceston Road, Wigston, Leicestershire, LE18 2GL (0.14 miles)
* Old Crown Inn - Moat Street, Wigston, Leicestershire, LE18 2GD (0.14 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk