- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1414 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
Burngreen Brae offers a range of detached homes, semi-detached homes and fabulous townhouses offering modern living over three levels. With an amazing range of 18 styles to choose from youll be spoiled for choice.
The town of Kilsyth lies in scenic countryside at the foot of the Kilsyth Hills in an area of natural beauty with sightings of herons, birds of prey and roe deer not uncommon. The development, situated off Stirling Road is designed around a small natural loch with a dedicated wildlife/nature area.
A picturesque spot nearby is Burngreen Park, a conservation area of Kilsyth with a beautiful Victorian bandstand and cobbled streets. Here you can picnic or play putting or tennis. At Auchinstarry Marina on the nearby Forth and Clyde Canal, you can hire mountain bikes, canoes, kayaks or even a boat.
Colzium Castle Country Park is within a short walk and is a popular spot in the local area, where you can wander in the grounds and visit the walled gardens. Colzium House is a historic mansion which is popular as a function venue and also home to a museum where you can view Roman artefacts
found locally. The Roman connection is strong all around Kilsyth and you can also visit surviving sections of the famous Antonine Wall.
Facilities in the town are excellent, with primary and secondary schooling, a swimming pool, golf club and a good range of high street and specialist shops.
Commuters will find Kilsyth well placed for the motorway network for Glasgow, Edinburgh and Stirling, while the train station at Croy is less than 2 miles away and is on the main Glasgow to Edinburgh line.
Roughcast finish to external walls (colour white) Facing Brick base course & feature walling Concrete interlocking roof tiles (colour grey) UPVC fascias and soffits (colour white) Silver spacer bars, white ironmongery
Decoration Emulsion finish to walls (colour magnolia) Emulsion finish to smooth ceilings (colour white) Coving to lounge and master bedroom Gloss finish to all internal woodwork (colour white)
Six panel internal pass door, woodgrain finish (colour white) Satin chrome ironmongery
Master bedroom - Pass doors with internal shelf and hanging rail Other Bedrooms - Pass doors with internal shelf and hanging rail (where applicable)
Fitted kitchen units (per Kitchen Suppliers layout) Stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink with monobloc single lever mixer tap Bosch Stainless steel fan assisted built-under single oven Bosch Stainless steel gas/electric hob with stainless steel splashback Stainless steel chimney style cooker hood Ceramic wall tiling above worktops Washing machine space with plumbing and electric points Tumble dryer space with plumbing and electric points (no vent in wall)
Fitted kitchen units (per Specialist Suppliers layout) Washing machine space with plumbing and electric points Tumble dryer space with plumbing and electric points (no vent in wall) Ceramic wall tiling above worktops
Sanitary ware per layout (colour white) Resin shower tray (colour white) with glazed enclosure (Chrome frame) Chrome plated electric shower with multi-spray head Ceramic wall tiling full height to shower enclosure Chrome plated monobloc mixer to WHB Chrome plated bath mixer Ceramic wall tiling to half wall height
Sanitary ware per layout (colour white) Resin shower tray (colour white) with glazed enclosure (Chrome frame) Ceramic wall tiling full height to shower enclosure Chrome plated thermostatic shower with multi-spray head Chrome plated electric shower with multi-spray head Chrome plated monobloc mixer to basin Ceramic wall tiling to half wall height
Sanitary ware per layout (colour white) Chrome plated pillar taps Ceramic wall tiling to half wall height at Basin & WC
Gas fired heating system with combination boiler and room stat Gas fired heating system with system boiler and unvented hot water cylinder Radiators with thermostatic valves (per layout)
Pendant light fittings to all rooms (unless otherwise specified) GTV point to Lounge & Master Bedroom (& Family Room, where applicable) BT point to Lounge and Master Bedroom
Property Advertised by: Dawn Homes - Burngreen Brae, Stirling Road, Glasgow, G65 0GZ
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Denny Library - 49 Church Walk, Denny, Scotland, FK6 6DF (6.06 miles)
* Cumbernauld Library - 8 Allander Walk, Glasgow, Scotland, G67 1EE (3.16 miles)
* ST. Aloysius College Glasgow Members - Cumbernauld Road, Glasgow, Scotland, G33 1AB (8.04 miles)
* Kirkintilloch High School - Waterside Road, Glasgow, Scotland, G66 3PA (4.52 miles)
* Craighead Library - Craighead Road, Glasgow, Scotland, G66 8DL (4.63 miles)
* Paul's Quality Butchers - 16a Garrell Road, Glasgow, Scotland, G65 9JX (0.77 miles)
* Co-Operative Food - 39 Main Street, Glasgow, Scotland, G65 0AH (0.56 miles)
* Alex's Place - West Burnside Street, Glasgow, Scotland, G65 0HL (0.59 miles)
* A Rennie & Sons - 22 Main Street, Glasgow, Scotland, G65 0AQ (0.51 miles)
* The Aberdeen Fish Shop - 8 Backbrae Street, Glasgow, Scotland, G65 0NH (0.59 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Angelos Fish & Chips - 44 Market Street, Glasgow, Scotland, G65 0BA (0.51 miles)
* Marinis - 86 Main Street, Glasgow, Scotland, G65 0AL (0.51 miles)
* Deluxe Cuisine - 5 High Craigends, Glasgow, Scotland, G65 0NS (0.41 miles)
* Gulistan Tandoori - 7 Market Street, Glasgow, Scotland, G65 0BD (0.52 miles)
* dhillon's - 5 West Burnside Street, Glasgow, Scotland, G65 0NH (0.53 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk