- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1413 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
We are pleased to offer this well presented three bedroom mid terraced house complete with two reception rooms, fitted kitchen and rear garden. The property compries of an entrance hall, front lounge, open plan dining room and kitchen. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, study room and bathroom.
We are pleased to offer this well presented three bedroom mid terraced house complete with two reception rooms, fitted kitchen and rear garden. The property comprise of an entrance hall, front lounge, open plan dining room and kitchen. On the first floor there are three bedrooms, study room and bathroom. Externally there is a rear garden.
Door to front, laminate flooring, understairs storage, meter cupboards, central heating radiator.
Front Lounge 11' 9" into bay x 11' 5" max ( 3.58m into bay x 3.48m max )
Living flame gas fire in feature fireplace and surround, wall lights, wood effect laminate flooring, picture rail and double glazed bay window overlooking the front garden.
Open Plan Dining Room/kitchen
Dining Room 11' 3" x 11' 1" max ( 3.43m x 3.38m max )
Feature fireplace, wood effect laminate flooring, gas central heating radiator, single glazed window to the rear and french doors leading to the rear garden.
Kitchen 8' 1" x 5' 8" ( 2.46m x 1.73m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, four ring gas hob with overhead extractor, built in oven and grill, washing machine and fridge freezer.
Stairs from hall.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 9' 3" ( 3.45m x 2.82m )
Feature fireplace, wall lights, gas central heating radiator and single glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 9' 7" ( 3.00m x 2.92m )
Feature fireplace, built in storage cupboard, gas central heating radiator and single glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 7' 8" ( 2.54m x 2.34m )
Gas central heating radiator and single glazed window to the front.
Single glazed window, laminate flooring.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising, low level w.c., wall mounted hand wash basin, free standing roll top claw foot bath. gas central heating radiator and single glazed window to the rear.
Enclosed garden to the front behind privet hedge. Paved patio to rear with step leading onto lawned garden with mature shrubs and borders, second patio area with tibmer shed, enclosed by timber panel fencing and personal gated access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Advertised by: Jones & Chapman, 38 Allerton Road, Mossley Hill, Liverpool, L18 1LN
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Huyton Central Library - Civic Way, Liverpool, Merseyside, L36 9GD (2.77 miles)
* Halewood Library - Leathers Lane, Liverpool, Merseyside, L26 0TS (2.20 miles)
* Greenbank College - Greenbank Lane, Liverpool, Merseyside, L17 1AG (2.31 miles)
* Knowsley College - Rupert Road, Roby, Liverpool, Merseyside, L36 9TD (2.83 miles)
* Lee Valley Library - Childwall Valley Road, Liverpool, Merseyside, L25 2RF (1.34 miles)
* McDowells Butchers - 7 North Street, Carrickfergus, Northern Ireland, BT38 7AQ (0.42 miles)
* Sainsbury's - James Road, Liverpool, Merseyside, L25 5QA (0.50 miles)
* Bargain Booze - 52-54 Allerton Road, Liverpool, Merseyside, L18 1LN (0.33 miles)
* Sayer's Confectioners - 41 Allerton Road, Liverpool, Merseyside, L25 7RE (0.30 miles)
* Liverpool Cheese Co - 29a Woolton Street, Liverpool, Merseyside, L25 5NH (0.39 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* King Do Restaurant - 70 Allerton Road, Liverpool, Merseyside, L25 7RG (0.31 miles)
* The Victoria Pub - Quarry Street, Liverpool, Merseyside, L25 6EY (0.08 miles)
* The Cobden - 89 Quarry Street, Liverpool, Merseyside, L25 6HA (0.04 miles)
* Let's Eat in Woolton - 37 Allerton Road, Liverpool, Merseyside, L25 7RE (0.30 miles)
* The Bodega Bar - 55 Quarry Street, Liverpool, Merseyside, L25 6EZ (0.19 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk