- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1541 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
SOUTHEY STREET PENGE SE20 7JD
SPACIOUS AND IMPRESSIVE 3 DOUBLE BEDROOM VICTORIAN TERRACED HOUSE IN POPULAR RESIDENTIAL ROAD. THE PROPERTY HAS THE ADVANTAGE OF A LARGE MODERN KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM, AND ALSO BENEFITS FROM A LARGER THAN AVERAGE REAR GARDEN.
* 2 RECEPTION ROOMS * MODERN KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM * 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS * BATHROOM * 60 FT. REAR GARDEN * GAS CENTRAL HEATING * DOUBLE GLAZING * EARLY VIEWING HIGH RECOMMENDED *
THE PROPERTY IS SITUATED IN A CONVENIENT POSITION BEING WITHIN EASY REACH OF PENGE EAST (VICTORIA) AND PENGE WEST (LONDON BRIDGE) STATIONS. THE OVERGROUND EAST LONDON LINE ALSO OPERATES FROM PENGE WEST STATION. PENGE HIGH STREET WITH ITS MANY SHOPS AND SERVICES IS CLOSE AT HAND.
ENTRANCE HALL: Victorian style front door. Large understairs cupboard. Single
radiator. Electric meter cupboard. Laminated stripped flooring.
LOUNGE: 13' x 11'6 (3.96m x 3.51m ) Attractive cast iron fireplace with gas coal effect fire. Double glazed aluminium framed window into large bay. Fitted base cupboards either side of chimney breast. Picture rail. 2 wall light points. Telephone point. Cable T.V. point. Radiator.
DINING ROOM: 12'2 x 10'1 (3.71m x 3.07m ) Double glazed picture window. Double radiator. Laminated stripped flooring. 2 wall light points. Picture rail.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 18'4 x 9' (5.59m x 2.74m ) Beech style fitted kitchen comprising wall and base cupboards with rolled edge worktops. Larder cupboard with pull out sliding racks. Stainless steel bowl and a half single drainer sink with swan neck mixer tap. Plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Tiled surround walls. Ceramic tiled flooring. Valiant combination gas central heating boiler. Double radiator. Double glazed window to side elevation and glazed door to garden.
FIRST FLOOR AND LANDING: Single radiator. Access to part board loft with lighting.
BEDROOM 1: 15'2 x 11'2 (4.62m x 3.40m ) 2 PVCU double glazed picture windows. Single radiator.
BEDROOM 2: 11'3 x 10' (3.43m x 3.05m ) PVCU double glazed picture window. Laminated stripped flooring. 2 wardrobe cupboards with shelves. Single radiator.
BEDROOM 3: 12'8 x 9' (3.86m x 2.74m ) PVCU double glazed double aspect picture windows. 2 single radiators.
BATHROOM: Recently installed white suite comprising double ended bath with mixer taps to centre, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap and cupboard below and low level flush w.c. Tiled surround walls. Vinyl flooring. Velux roof window. Ladder style radiator. Xpelair fan. Shaver point.
GARDEN: 60' (18.29m ) New patio area. Raised flower beds. Mainly laid to lawn. Outside tap. Outside light. Garden shed.
TENURE: We are advised that the property is Freehold
LOCAL AUTHORITY: London Borough of Bromley
VIEWING: By appointment with ASSHETONS on
Property Advertised by: Asshetons, 33 Parish Lane, London, SE20 7LG
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* South Norwood Library - Lawrence Road, London, SE25 5AA (1.72 miles)
* Churchfields Primary School - Churchfields Road, London, BR3 4QY (0.69 miles)
* West Norwood Library - Norwood High Street, London, SE27 9JX (0.14 miles)
* Harris City Academy Crystal Palace - Silver Road Off Maberley Road, London, SE19 2JH (1.20 miles)
* Upper Norwood Library - 39 Westow Hill, London, SE19 1TQ (1.36 miles)
* Penge Halal Meat Market - 188-190 Maple Road, London, SE20 8HT (0.23 miles)
* Euro Food Store & Off Licence - 110 High Street South, London, E6 3RL (0.13 miles)
* The Wine Garden - 199 Maple Road, London, SE20 8HU (0.22 miles)
* Munch & Crunch - 141 High Street, London, SE20 7DS (0.11 miles)
* Supersavers Convenience Store - 154 High Street, London, SE20 7EU (0.15 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* El Kervan - 3 Green Lane, London, SE20 7JA (0.10 miles)
* Friends of Flavours - 4 Green Lane, London, SE20 7JA (0.09 miles)
* Jade Garden - 1 Green Lane, London, SE20 7JA (0.10 miles)
* The Crooked Billet - 99 High Street, London, SE20 7DT (0.12 miles)
* Mogul Tandoori - 17 Penge Lane, London, SE20 7DU (0.10 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk