- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1643 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
Entrance Hall The property is entered via a partially-glazed front door, Karndene-style vinyl flooring, carpeted stairs to first floor landing, single radiator, 3 doors leading off (1 to the kitchen, 1 to the lounge, 1 to the downstairs WC)
Downstairs WC 6'''8 x 3'''8
White toilet with low level cistern, sink with single pedestal and chrome taps, single convector radiator, Karndene-style flooring, wooden double-glazed georgain style window with privacy glass
Kitchen 10'''3 x 11'''3
A range of upper and lower units in a medium wood-effect finish with contrasting laminate work surface, built-in electric oven with 4 ring gas hob, feature extractor chimney all in stainless-steel finish, under bench space for a washing machine, space for a tall fridge/freezer, built in cupboard which houses the boiler, single convector radiator, Karndene style flooring, front-facing wooden-framed double-glazed Georgian-style window, sufficient space in the kitchen for table & chairs
Lounge (Reception) 19'''7 x 13'''6
Feature fire surround with in built electric fire, radiator situated behind a radiator cover and a additional radiator, built in cupboard which utilises the space under the stairs and provides a good degree of storage, Karndene vinyl flooring, white wooden framed double-glazed window with Georgian-style panes, wooden-framed double-glazed French doors which open out on to the garden
Landing Loft hatch, 4 doors leading off (1 to the bathroom, 3 to bedrooms)
Bathroom 10'''2 x 6'''11
White bathroom suite comprising of: toilet with low level cistern, sink with single pedestal and chrome taps, bath with panel, chrome taps and electric shower over, ceramic tile flooring, convector radiator, built-in cupboard which provides a good degree of storage space, wooden framed double-glazed velux style roof light
Bedroom 1 14'''5 x10'''5
Carpet flooring, single radiator, rear-facing wooden-framed double-glazed windows with Georgian style panes with westerly aspect
Bedroom 2 10'''9 x 8'''9
Laminate wood-effect flooring, single radiator, rear facing wooden framed double-glazed window, wooden-framed double-glazed velux style roof light
Bedroom 3 10'''7 x 8'''10
Laminate wood-effect flooring, single radiator, front-facing wooden-framed double-glazed window with wooden framed double-glazed velux style roof light
Garden The rear garden is west-facing at the rear and benefits from the sunshine from the afternoon to evening weather permitting, it comprises pf 2 areas laid to lawn, paved pathway which leads to a gate and access to the rear.
The vendor advises us there is a allocated parking bay to rear of the property which is sufficiently sized for up to 2 vehicles. It is just a few metres from the property and has off street parking to the front of the property as well
Property Advertised by: Good Life Estate Agents Ltd, 46 Windsor Terrace Ryhope Road, Sunderland, SR2 9QF
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Ryhope Infant School - Shaftesbury Avenue, Sunderland, SR2 0RT (0.73 miles)
* University Of Durham - "", Durham, Durham, DH1 3LE (11.30 miles)
* Venerable Bede School - Tunstall Bank,, Sunderland, SR2 0SX (1.09 miles)
* Stagecoach Theatre Arts School - Stagecoach Theatre Arts Sunderland, Clifton Hall, Sunderland , Sunderland, SR2 8HR (2.28 miles)
* Seaham School of Technology - Burnhall Drive, Seaham, Durham, SR7 0EN (1.71 miles)
* Grangetown Premier Store - 17 Windsor Terrace, Sunderland, SR2 9QF (1.30 miles)
* Asda Stores - Leechmere Road, Sunderland, SR2 9TT (1.45 miles)
* Grangetown Fruit & Veg - 20 Stockton Terrace, Sunderland, SR2 9RN (1.16 miles)
* Iceland Foods - Nelson Street, Sunderland, SR2 0RS (0.50 miles)
* Sweetcakes - 7 Hilltop Gardens, Sunderland, SR3 2AS (1.43 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Kitty's Kitchen - 18 Ryhope Street South, Sunderland, SR2 0RN (0.39 miles)
* Sagar Seaham - Featherbed Court, Seaham, Durham, SR7 7XR (0.24 miles)
* Albion Inn - 42 The Village, Sunderland, SR2 0NH (0.05 miles)
* Crows Nest - Featherbed Court, Seaham, Durham, SR7 7XR (0.24 miles)
* Blue Bell - Ryhope St South, Sunderland, SR2 0AB (0.28 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk