- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1424 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
Enjoying a cul de sac location in close proximity to popular local schooling, this extended 3 bedroom freehold property boasts parkland views to the rear. With a large fitted kitchen and spacious living accomodation on the ground floor the property makes an ideal family home. Chain Free.
An extended 3 bedroom mid terraced freehold property, with parkland views to rear and a pleasant cul de sac location.
To view the EPC for this property please visit and enter the following RRN .
An L- shaped entrance hall, with stairs rising to 1st floor. Door from front of property. Laminate wood flooring.
Low Level W.C. Wash hand basin. Storage cupboard housing meters. Door into garage.
Kitchen 19' 5" x 6' 9" ( 5.92m x 2.06m )
A fitted kitchen with range of wall and base mounted beech effect units, with roll edge worksurfaces over. Double glazed window to front. Stainless steel bowl and a half sink with drainer. Space and gas point for cooker, with cookerhood over. Space for Fridge/ freezer and plumbing and space for washing machine. Wall mounted Central heating boiler. Part tiling to walls
Dining/family Room 18' 5" x 11' 5" ( 5.61m x 3.48m )
A good sized reception room, leading to the lounge area via an open archway. Built in storage cupboard. Double doors from entrance hall. Radiator.
Lounge 10' 8" x 8' 5" ( 3.25m x 2.57m )
Another good sized reception, opening onto the dining area. Double glazed patio doors overlooking the rear garden.
Study/ T.V Room 10' 7" x 9' 2" ( 3.23m x 2.79m )
Laminate wood flooring. Window to rear aspect. Window into dining room. Radiator.
Carpeted landing and stairs. Airing cupboard. Loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.99m x 2.97m )
A double master bedroom, with pleasant views over parkland via double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 9' 9" ( 3.40m x 2.97m )
Another double bedroom. Double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 8' 4" ( 3.02m x 2.54m )
Built in wardrobes. Double glazed window to rear.
A 3 piece bathroom suite comprising: bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low level W.C. Frosted window to rear aspect. Radiator. Fully tiled walls.
A private rear garden mainly laid to lawn, with various shrubs and planting borders. Gated access to rear.
A private front garden area mainly laid to lawn, with driveway area.
An integral garage with up and over door, power and light. Door into downstairs W.C.
Off street parking on driveway to front of property.
From the Marshalswick office turn left and left again onto Marshalswick lane. Continue along to the traffic lights, going straight along onto Beechwood Avenue. At the end of the road take the 1st left at the roundabout onto Hatfield road, taking the 1st right onto Longacres. Pinewood close is on your right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Property Advertised by: Connells, 5 Wycombe Place, St Albans, AL4 9RH
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Birkbeck College - Malet Street, London, WC1E 7HX (17.53 miles)
* Clore Shalom School - Hugo Gryn Way, Radlett, Hertfordshire, WD7 9BL (3.32 miles)
* Hertfordshire Schools Library Service - New Barnfield Travellers Lane, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 8XG (3.30 miles)
* St Philip Howard Catholic Primary School - Woods Avenue, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 8NN (3.17 miles)
* The St Albans Library - Shopping Centre - 207 Cell Barnes Lane, St. Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 5PX (0.77 miles)
* Sycamore Wholefoods - 214c Hatfield Road, St. Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 4LW (0.67 miles)
* Morrisons - 244 Hatfield Road, St. Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 4SU (0.50 miles)
* Londis - 211 Hatfield Road, St. Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 4SY (0.54 miles)
* Flagship Wines - 417 Hatfield Road, St. Albans, Hertfordshire, AL4 0XP (0.19 miles)
* Absolute Indian - 72 , St. Albans, Hertfordshire, AL40GY (0.64 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* TGF Pizza - 7 Sutton Road, St. Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 5JQ (0.47 miles)
* Wong's Fish & Chips - 407 Hatfield Road, St. Albans, Hertfordshire, AL4 0XP (0.18 miles)
* Beaumont School Cucina - Oakwood Drive, St. Albans, Hertfordshire, AL4 0XB (0.27 miles)
* Rat's Castle The Public House - 246 Hatfield Road, St. Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 4UN (0.44 miles)
* New Cafe Masala - 254 Hatfield Road, St. Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 4UN (0.40 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk