- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1510 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
Offered for sale this 'Kingston Special' three bed terrace house located on the popular Lansdowne Park development. Accommodation comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms with en-suite to master and family bathroom. Further benefits include garage, parking & gardens. No Onwards Chain
A rare to the market most impressive home that has under-gone extensive up-grades by the current owner. Situated in the popular location of Lansdowne Park and offered for sale in Show home order we would recommend viewing at the earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
Offering accommodation over two floors, the property consists entrance hall, cloakroom Mben re-fitted Kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances, Lounge with doors leading out to the enclosed garden and a separate dining room. To the first floor are three large double bedrooms and the family bathroom, the second bedroom having measurements of 18'9 x 10'3 and does have potential to possibly split to two rooms, the master bedroom boasts a stunning re-fitted en-suite.
There is the added addition of a detached garage and driveway parking located to the rear of the property.
With a door to the front with an obscure glazed panel, stairs to the first floor, under stairs cupboard, television aerial point, ceiling coving and a radiator.
Lounge 18' 6" x 10' 4" ( 5.64m x 3.15m )
With a double glazed window to the front, double glazed patio doors leading to the garden, gas fire place with stone hearth, marble effect inset, wooden surround and mantle. Television aerial point, telephone point, wall lights, ceiling coving and two radiators.
Dining Room 10' 3" x 9' 8" (at widest point) ( 3.12m x 2.95m (at widest point) )
With a double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Re-Fitted Kitchen 15' 1" x 6' 6" ( 4.60m x 1.98m )
With a double glazed window to the rear, fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, double carousel fitted into corner unit, asterite one and a half bowl sink/drainer unit with tiled splash backs. Double electric oven, gas hob with stainless steel chimney style cooker hood over, integrated washing machine with tumble dryer, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge and freezer. Central heating boiler, chrome ladder style radiator, black ceramic tiled floor and door to rear garden.
With two double glazed windows to the rear, ceiling coving and a radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 9" x 12' 5" ( 4.50m x 3.78m )
With a double glazed window to the front, ceiling fan, television aerial point and a radiator.
With an obscure double glazed window to the front, low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, shower cubicle. Extractor fan, shaver point, tiled floor and chrome ladder style radiator.
Bedroom Two 18' 9" x 10' 3" ( 5.71m x 3.12m )
With a double glazed window to the front and a double glazed window to the rear, loft access, television aerial point, telephone point and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 10' 1" ( 3.23m x 3.07m )
With a double glazed window to the front, built-in triple wardrobes and over bulk head storage cupboard, telephone point and a radiator.
With an obscure double glazed window to the rear, low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, bath with mixer taps, extractor fan and shaver point.
With an up and over door, power and light.
Parking for 1-2 cars in front of the garage.
Laid to stone.
Easily maintainable and enclosed rear garden with gated rear access. Laid to patio to the fore and at the rear with the remainder laid to lawn with planting features in borders with a selection of low level trees and shrubs. Outside light, tap and electric socket.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Advertised by: Allen & Harris, 17 High Street, Calne, SN11 0BS
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* The Brinkworth Earl Danby's Lower School - Lower School, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN15 4HY (6.20 miles)
* Oxford Brookes University - Ferndale Road, Swindon, SN2 1HL (12.90 miles)
* Wiltshire and Swindon History Centre - Cocklebury Road, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN15 3QN (4.49 miles)
* University of Bath Department of Education - The Avenue, Bath, BA2 7AY (14.67 miles)
* Calne Library - , Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 0JU (0.87 miles)
* Silver Screen Stores - 1b Newcroft Road, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 9EF (0.09 miles)
* Herbert & Ward Coffees - 2 The Close, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 8TH (2.55 miles)
* One Stop Shop - 11 William Street, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 9BB (0.41 miles)
* Co Operative Food - Mill Street, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 0HT (0.75 miles)
* Sainsbury's - The Pippin, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 8JG (0.69 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Ed's Fish Bar - 5 William Street, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 9BB (0.41 miles)
* Lucky Boat - 9 Wood Street, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 0BZ (0.50 miles)
* Joy Balti - Wood Street, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 0BZ (0.50 miles)
* Charcoal Grill - 23 High Street, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 0BS (0.56 miles)
* Dolphin Fishbar - 1a Newcroft Road, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 9EF (0.12 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk