- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1420 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
The "Berwick" is a THREE BEDROOM, THREE-STOREY TOWNHOUSE that includes an open plan living/dining area with French doors to the rear garden. The kitchen and downstairs WC complete the ground floor level. The first floor features two double bedrooms as well as the main bathroom. The master bedroom is on the second floor which also features a modern EN SUITE AND A SEPARATE DRESSING AREA.RoomsGroundLiving/Dining (4050.00 x 4500.00 mm)Kitchen (2700.00 x 3500.00 mm)W.c (1850.00 x 2400.00 mm)FirstBedroom 2 (4050.00 x 3750.00 mm)Bedroom 3 (4050.00 x 2950.00 mm)Bathroom (1700.00 x 2000.00 mm)SecondBedroom 1 (4050.00 x 3900.00 mm)Dressing Area (1750.00 x 3100.00 mm)En Suite (2150.00 x 2000.00 mm)About Bluebell Meadows, DunfermlineWith a choice of two bedroom apartments and three, four and five bedroom family homes, Bluebell Meadows has a home style to suit everyone. Whether you're a first time buyer or looking to move up to a bigger home, Barratt Homes will have something to suit you in Dunfermline. Come into our Sales Centre and find out what's available.LeisureCloseby at Duloch Leisure Park you will find a range of restaurants, bars, Adventure Golf Island and the Vue Cinema. Scotland's only Sealife Centre is also a 10 minute drive away. Plenty to do for the whole family.EducationClose to Bluebell Meadows you will find excellent schools such as Carnegie Primary School and Nursery, Duloch Primary School and Nursery; and St.Columbas High School.ShoppingBluebell Meadows is well served by local amenities such as the 24 hour Tesco and the Kingsgate Shopping Centre in the heart of Dunfermline where you can shop until you drop. Historic Dunfermline High Street has a number of shops and boutiques; everything you would expect from such an important town.TransportLiving at Bluebell Meadows you will find yourself close to a range of good transport links. Situated close to the motorway, residents can easily commute to Edinburgh or Perth by car or the local train station allows you to travel further afield with ease.Opening HoursOpen 7 days 10 30am until 5 30pm.DirectionsExit the M90 at Junction 2 and follow the A823 to the first roundabout. Turn right onto Queensferry Road (A823). At the next roundabout turn right onto Pitreavie Link Road then turn left onto Masteron Road at the following roundabout. At the next roundabout turn right onto the B916 and at the following roundabout turn left onto Greenshank Road. Follow this road onto Greenshank Drive.DisclaimerPlease note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.
Property Advertised by: Barratt Homes - Bluebell Meadows, Greenshank Drive, Dunfermline, Dunfermline, KY11 8GY
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Napier University - Craiglockhart Campus Colinton Road, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH14 1DJ (11.12 miles)
* St Columba's Rc High School - Woodmill Road, Dunfermline, Scotland, KY11 4UN (1.33 miles)
* Napier University - Sighthill Court, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH11 4BN (10.02 miles)
* Inverkeithing Library - Queen Street, Inverkeithing, Scotland, KY11 1PA (1.73 miles)
* Abbey View Branch Library - Abbey View, Dunfermline, Scotland, KY11 4HA (1.30 miles)
* W M Stephen Bakers - 20 Duncan Cresent, Dunfermline, Scotland, KY11 4BT (1.33 miles)
* Aldi - Dulloch Park, Dunfermline, Scotland, KY11 8LW (0.52 miles)
* Cakes by Jacqueline - 112 Pitcorthie Drive, Dunfermline, Scotland, KY11 8AN (1.29 miles)
* Haddows - 12 Abbey View, Dunfermline, Scotland, KY11 4HA (1.29 miles)
* david sands - 9-13 Allan Crescent , Dunfermline, Scotland, KY11 4HE (1.37 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Wood Mill - Linburn Road, Dunfermline, Scotland, KY11 4UH (1.27 miles)
* Barley Sheaf - Evershed Drive, Dunfermline, Scotland, KY11 8RE (1.09 miles)
* Shalimar - 101 Queensferry Road, Dunfermline, Scotland, KY11 2PU (1.33 miles)
* Sky in-home Service - Carnegie Campus, Dunfermline, Scotland, KY11 8GH (1.08 miles)
* Bombay Brasserie - 1 turnstone road, Dunfermline, Scotland, ky11 8jz (0.58 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk