- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1407 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
Become just the second owner of this much loved and cherished home!! Built in the 1950's and owned by the current vendors from new!! As you approach you will be relieved to see a garage and driveway parking to the side. To the ground floor the property comprises lounge with a characterful bay window which allows light flood in, giving it a light and airy feel. Next to the lounge is an open plan kitchen/diner, which is a great family or entertaining space. This leads onto a useful utility room. Beyond here is a generous south facing garden with a generous patio leading down to a pleasant lawned section. Head upstairs and you will find three great bedrooms, two of which are doubles with ample storage built in and if desired, this could be removed to give even more space. Bedroom three is currently used as an office but measuring 7'11 x 9' it would also make a good single bedroom. With such a list of features its easy to see why the current vendors have enjoyed living here for so long.
Enclosed Porch -
Double glazed entrance door with double glazed window to side. Door to entrance hall.
Entrance Hall -
Staircase with cupboard under, leading to first floor landing. Power points. Radiator. Doors to lounge and dining area.
Lounge - 12'2 x 12'0(3.7m x 3.7m )
Double glazed bay window to front. Fireplace with fitted gas fire. Power points. Television point. Radiator. Door to entrance hall.
Dining Area - 12'6 x 10'1(3.8m x 3.1m )
Television point. Power points. Radiator. Double glazed sliding doors to garden. Opens to kitchen.
Kitchen - 8'11 x 8'11(2.7m x 2.7m )
Double glazed window to side. Single bowl sink with cupboards under and tiled splash backs. Range of matching base units, cupboards, drawers, wall units and laminate worktops. Gas cooker point. Power points. Tiled floor. Opens to dining area. Door to utility room.
Utility Room - 9'0 x 5'9(2.7m x 1.8m )
Double glazed windows to sides. Sink unit and laminate worktop. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Power points. Door to kitchen. Double glazed door to rear garden.
Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One - 14'5 max. x 8'3 (to wardrobes )(4.4m max. x 2.5m (to wardrobes ) )
Double glazed bay window to front. Built in wardrobes. Telephone point. Power points. Radiator. Door to landing.
Bedroom Two - 12'6 x 8'5 (to wardrobes )(3.8m x 2.6m (to wardrobes ) )
Double glazed window to rear. Built in wardrobes. Power points. Radiator. Door to landing.
Bedroom Three - 7'8 x 6'1(2.3m x 1.9m )
Double glazed window to front. Built in cupboard. Telephone point. Power points. Radiator. Door to landing.
Bathroom - 7'8 x 6'1(2.3m x 1.9m )
Double glazed frosted window to rear. Corner panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Radiator.
Garage & Parking -
Located to the side of the property is a single garage with an up and over door, power and light plus driveway parking to front, accessed via double gates.
Front Garden -
Wall to front and shrubs to side. Lawn area with shrubs. Gated access to driveway parking.
Rear Garden -
Fences to sides and rear. Lawn and patio areas with trees, flower and shrub borders.
Property Advertised by: Andrews - Longwell Green, 87 Bath Road, Longwell Green, Bristol, BS30 9DF
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* University of the West of England Bristol - Coldharbour Lane, Bristol, BS16 1QY (3.95 miles)
* Kingswood Library - High Street, Bristol, BS15 4AR (0.53 miles)
* Emersons Green Library - Emersons Way, Bristol, BS16 7AP (3.25 miles)
* the University of West of England Bristol - St Mathis Campus, Bristol, BS16 2JP (2.58 miles)
* Barrs Court Primary School - Stephens Drive, Bristol, BS30 7JB (0.41 miles)
* Clock Tower Fisheries - 84 Regent Street, Bristol, BS15 8HU (0.85 miles)
* Greggs - 50 Regent Street, Bristol, BS15 8LE (0.89 miles)
* Co Operative Food - 33 High Street, Bristol, BS15 3DJ (0.77 miles)
* parsons - 5b Regent's Street, Bristol, BS15 4FG (0.81 miles)
* Tesco Stores - Westons Way, Bristol, BS15 9RR (0.53 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Old Field Fish & Chips - 186 High Street, Bristol, BS30 9QQ (0.43 miles)
* Cross Keys - Hollyguest Road, Bristol, BS15 9NT (0.08 miles)
* Nando's Chickenland - Kingswood Aspects Leisure Park, Bristol, BS15 9LA (0.15 miles)
* Wishing Well - Kingswood Aspects Leisure Park, Bristol, BS15 9LA (0.15 miles)
* Pizza Hut Restaurant - 6 Unit Aspects Leisure Park Kingswood, Bristol, BS15 9LA (0.18 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk