- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1547 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
PUBLIC NOTICE: We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of 104, 950 on the above property. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place.
A Three Bedroomed Semi Detached Home.
The property comprises reception hall, sitting room, dining kitchen, cloakroom, three bedrooms and bathroom.
The property benefits from gas fired central heating (not tested), some double glazing, off road parking and is situated on a generous sized plot.
The property is located in a residential area to the south east of Worcester having access to local amenities, Worcester City centre and junctions 6 & 7 of the M5 motorway.
Part glazed front door leading to reception hall.
Ceiling light, panel radiator, stairs to first floor, glazed door to sitting room.
Sitting Room 14' 10" max. into recess x 11' 9" ( 4.52m max. into recess x 3.58m )
Front facing double glazed window, Adam style feature fire place with marble effect inset and hearth with hearth mounted gas fire (not tested), wood laminate flooring, ceiling light, glazed door to dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 18' 7" x 8' 10" ( 5.66m x 2.69m )
Rear facing double glazed window, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with cupboard below, range of floor and eye level units, part glazed door to lean to, glazed door to cloakroom.
Side facing, low level wc, ceiling light.
Being glazed with doors to both front and rear of the property.
First Floor Landing
Access to roof space, pendent ceiling light, panel radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 8" x 9' ( 3.86m x 2.74m )
Rear facing, pendent ceiling light, panel radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 5" x 8' 10" ( 2.87m x 2.69m )
Front facing, pendent ceiling light, panel radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 10" x 8' 5" ( 2.69m x 2.57m )
Front facing, pendent ceiling light, panel radiator.
Rear facing, panel bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, ceiling light, panel radiator.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden, gated access leads to off road parking and to a further garden at the side which in turn leads to an enclosed generous sized rear garden being predominantly laid to lawn.
All mains services are believed to be connected to the property.
From Worcester City centre proceed through Foregate Street and The Tything turning right into St Oswalds Road, at the end of St Oswalds Road turn left into Chestnut Walk and into Lansdowne Road, continue along Lansdowne Road for some distance turning left into Mayfield Avenue and right into Vigornia Avenue where the property will be located on the right han side as indicated by the agents "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Property Advertised by: Connells, 3 Foregate Street, Worcester, WR1 1DB
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Malcolm L Jukes - 16 Chapel Lane, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL52 9HT (19.38 miles)
* Kings Norton Library - Pershore Road South, Birmingham, West Midlands, B30 3EU (18.80 miles)
* Worcestershire Library & History Centre - Trinity Street, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR1 2PW (0.76 miles)
* Fort Royal Primary School - Wylds Lane, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR5 1DR (1.05 miles)
* Worcester City Library - Foregate Street, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR1 1DT (0.66 miles)
* Hughes Caterers - Tolladine Road, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR4 9ZR (0.49 miles)
* J B Supermarket - 52 Astwood Road, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR3 8EZ (0.20 miles)
* www.beachbodydietpills.com - 63 sycamore road, Worcester, Worcestershire, wr4 9ru (0.52 miles)
* Alliance in Partnership - Gorse Hill Primary School Holly Mt Road, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR4 9SG (0.47 miles)
* LIDL - , London, WR5 1HG (0.63 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Rainbow Hill Chippy - 24 Astwood Road, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR3 8ET (0.13 miles)
* The Angel Chef - 9 Angel Street, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR1 3QT (0.77 miles)
* Cromwell's Tandoori - 6 Village, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR2 4QP (0.56 miles)
* Wing Sing - 8-9 Laslett Street, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR3 8JS (0.06 miles)
* Golden City - 2a Brickfields Road, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR4 9TG (0.36 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk