- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1414 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
An opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious three bedroom family home. The accommodation comprises living room, dining room, family room, kitchen, three bedrooms, house bathroom. Private garden and parking. Extension in keeping with Harrogate stone.
An opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious three bedroom family home situated in a location convenient for all local amenities. The accommodation comprises living room, dining room, family room, kitchen, three bedrooms, house bathroom. Private garden and parking. Extension in keeping with Harrogate stone.
Harrogate is regarded as one of the North's most fashionable and historic spa towns and offers a wide variety of restaurants, cafes and shops. The town is a tourist destination and its visitor attractions include its spa waters, Harlow Carr Gardens, Betty's Tea Rooms and Valley Gardens. From the town one can explore the nearby Yorkshire Dales. Harrogate is complemented by its close proximity via road or rail into Yorkshire's key commercial centres.
Door leading into hallway.
Having a window to the front elevation, stairs leading to first floor landing, dado rail, radiator with wooden feature cover. Doors to:
Living Room 13' 11" x 11' 8" ( 4.24m x 3.56m )
Having period feature fireplace with gas fire, tiled hearth, ceiling coving, ceiling rose, television point and Radiator. Opening to:
Dining Room 12' 5" x 11' 9" ( 3.78m x 3.58m )
Having bay window to front elevation, folding doors to living room, ceiling coving, ceiling rose and a radiator.
Dining Kitchen 20' 3" x 17' 9" ( 6.17m x 5.41m )
Being extended and having a window to rear elevation, a range of fitted wall and floor units with work surfaces over, integral fridge freezer and dishwasher, stainless steel electric oven, touch button ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, exposed stone wall, stainless steel sink, tiled splash backs, spotlights and radiator. Double doors leading to garden. Ideal for entertaining or family space.
With window to the side, plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
First Floor Landing
Window to side, dado rail, loft access which is boarded.
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 10' 10" ( 4.22m x 3.30m )
With window to rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 10' 9" ( 3.33m x 3.28m )
With window to front, built in wardrobe. radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 7' 3" ( 2.41m x 2.21m )
With window to the front. Radiator.
Having window to the side elevation, bath with shower and shower screen, hand wash basin, W.C, fully tiled walls, spot lights. Radiator.
Externally to the front of the property there is a paved and graveled driveway which provides parking for several cars, borders for flowers and shrubs. To the rear there is a lawned garden giving a high degree of privacy with borders for flowers and shrubs. Patio area and fenced boundaries. Extra storage space provided by a lean-to at the side of the property.
From our office Head west on Albert Street toward Princes Square, Turn right onto West Park Street/A61, continue to follow A61, At Ripon Road, take the 3rd exit onto Skipton Rd/A59,
Destination will be on the right and will be identified by our For Sale board.
Thinking Of Selling
We offer a Free, No obligation valuation. So if your just wanting to know the value of your property or thinking of selling your property William H Brown could help, we might have buyers already waiting in your area.
Can We Help
Residential Lettings and Management
Energy Performance Certificates
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Advertised by: William H Brown, 4 Albert Street, Harrogate, HG1 1JL
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Eccleshill Library - Bolton Road, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD2 4SR (15.99 miles)
* York College - Tadcaster Road, York, North Yorkshire, YO24 1QL (18.33 miles)
* Kumon Study Centre Harrogate Maths & English - 3 Birk Crag Court, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG3 2GH (1.84 miles)
* Bradford Central Library - Princes Way, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD1 1NN (17.35 miles)
* Bramley Libraries - Hough Lane, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS13 3ND (14.14 miles)
* Kendalls Farm Butchers - 143 Skipton Road, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG1 4LJ (0.13 miles)
* Avenue Bakery - 46 Church Avenue, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG1 4HG (0.12 miles)
* Sainsbury's Local - 149 Kings Road, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG1 5JQ (0.19 miles)
* Roots & Fruits - 30 King Edwards Drive, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG1 4HL (0.16 miles)
* Thresher - 154 Kings Road, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG1 5HY (0.25 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Simpsons Fish & Chips - 141 Skipton Road, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG1 4LJ (0.13 miles)
* Golden Harvest - 60 Crab Lane, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG1 3BG (0.26 miles)
* Pizza World - Skipton Road, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG1 3HU (0.16 miles)
* The Skipton - Skipton Road, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG1 4PS (0.05 miles)
* Kushi Tandoori Restaurant - 146a Kings Road, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG1 5HY (0.15 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk