- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1543 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
This well presented family home benefits from many fine features including a good size lounge with feature fireplace, modern kitchen/diner, whilst externally the property benefits from a rear garden measuring 45ft with an additional side area measuring 26ft x 14ft. In full the accommodation comprises of an entrance lobby that in turn leads to a lounge measuring 18'0 maximum x 12'3, whilst the kitchen/diner measuring 17'9 x 11'10 narrowing to 8'6. First floor accommodation comprises of three good size bedrooms with the smallest measuring an impressive 9'1 x 6'9, whilst all the bedrooms benefit from ample storage and are all complimented by family bathroom/wc. As mentioned before the rear garden measures 45ft approximately with the added benefit of a useful side area. Situated in a cul-de-sac location and being within access to shops, schools and bus routes to neighbouring areas, therefore if you are looking for a property to just move into then please call the Collier Row sales team on to arrange your viewing.
Lounge: 18'0 max x 12'3 max
Kitchen/diner: 17'9 x 11'10 narrowing to 8'6
Bedroom one: 12'2 x 11'0
Bedroom two: 11'9 x 8'8
Bedroom three: 9'1 x 6'9
Rear garden: 45ft approximately
Side area: 26ft x 14ft
Extensive double glazing
Gas central heating
Viewing highly recommended
Property Advertised by: Bairstow Eves Countrywide, 20 Collier Row Road, Collier Row, RM5 3NX
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Birkbeck College - Malet Street, London, WC1E 7HX (15.49 miles)
* Baha-i Library - 12 Lytton Road, London, RM2 5SL (1.40 miles)
* London school of economics - , London, WC2A 2AE (15.03 miles)
* Birnam Wood Pupil Referral Unit - Inskip Drive, London, RM11 3UR (2.46 miles)
* Ardleigh Green Infant School - Ardleigh Green Road, London, RM11 2SP (0.94 miles)
* Gidea Park Groceries - 628 Upper Brentwood Road, London, RM2 6HS (0.35 miles)
* Atex Food Store - 11 Briar Road, London, RM3 8AH (0.33 miles)
* Tesco Stores - Bryant Avenue, London, RM3 0LL (0.57 miles)
* N K Convenience Stores - 246-248 Tufnell Park Road, London, N19 5EW (0.44 miles)
* R & J Darvill & Son - 190 Main Road, London, RM2 5HA (0.71 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* The Asian Kitchen - 7 Avenue Industrial Harold Hill, London, RM3 0BY (0.28 miles)
* Angel and Crown - Corner of Smart Street, London, RM3 7AB (0.14 miles)
* Hamlet Cafe & Restaurant - 437 Hornsey Road, London, N19 4DX (0.44 miles)
* Cake-o-Pie (Couture Cupcakes & Perfect Pies) - Severn Drive, London, RM14 1QF (0.63 miles)
* McDonald's Restaurants - Bryant Avenue, London, RM3 0AP (0.49 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk