- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1528 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
This 1930's family home offers an open plan living & dining room, modern kitchen with utility area, 3 bedrooms, modern & contemporary shower room, gas central heating, PVCu double glazing, a light and modern feel throughout with front & rear gardens & garage.
A well presented and modern semi detached family home, situated in Churchway, Weston Mill. Close to local Primary and Secondary Schools, local shop and St Budeaux Square and public transport.
This 1930's family home offers an open plan living and dining room, a modern kitchen with utility area, 2 double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a modern and contemporary shower room. The house has gas central heating, PVCu double glazing, a light and modern feel throughout with front and rear gardens and a garage.
Set back from the road there is a front garden with steps to the front door. Side access leads to the rear garden, patio and garage.
The PVCu double glazed front and window lead into the hallway with staircase and doors tot he living room and kitchen. There is a radiator and a beech effect laminate floor.
Open Plan Living Room 12' 8" x 9' 1" ( 3.86m x 2.77m )
The family living space is open plan to the dining room and creates a modern, light and spacious feel throughout.
There is a PVCu double glazed bay window, a radiator, a central gas fire with marble hearth, surround and timber mantle and a beech effect wood laminate floor.
Open Plan Dining Room 9' 10" x 9' 1" ( 3.00m x 2.77m )
Open plan to the living room this dining area has a large PVCu double glazed picture window with great view over the neighbouring areas. With a beech effect wood laminate floor the room has a light feel with ample space for a family dining table and chairs.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 6' 4" ( 3.30m x 1.93m )
This modern & contemporary "Shaker" style kitchen has a range of base and wall units, work surface space, tiled splash backs and a stainless steel sink/drainer.
There is an electric cooker point, a cooker hood, plumbing for a washing machine, an integral dishwasher, beech effect wood laminate flooring and two PVCu double glazed windows.
Open plan to the kitchen is a utility area with PVCu double glazed windows, space for a fridge/freezer and a PVCu double glazed door that leads out to the rear garden.
The landing with a PVCu double glazed window gives access to all three bedrooms and the shower room.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 8' 8" ( 3.73m x 2.64m )
The first and main double bedroom has a PVCu double glazed bay window and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 9' 10" ( 3.18m x 3.00m )
This second double bedroom has a PVCu double glazed window with fabulous views beech effect laminate flooring and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 6" x 5' 9" ( 1.98m x 1.75m )
The third single bedroom has a PVCu double glazed window and a radiator.
This modern and contemporary shower room has floor to ceiling ceramic tiles, a quadrant walk in shower cubicle with shower, a w.c, a pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, and a PVCu double glazed window.
To the front there is a garden area, with side access leading to the rear patio, a family lawn garden, garage and rear gated access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Advertised by: Fox & Sons, 630 Wolseley Road, St Budeaux, PL5 1TE
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Stoke Damerel Primary School - Collingwood Road, Plymouth, PL1 5PA (1.69 miles)
* The School of Engineering - Drake Circus, Plymouth, PL4 8AA (2.50 miles)
* Diving & Marine Centre University of Plymouth - Artillery Place, Plymouth, PL4 0LU (3.25 miles)
* University Of Plymouth - Drake Circus, Plymouth, PL4 8AA (2.52 miles)
* Peverell Library - 242a Peverell Park Road, Plymouth, PL3 4QF (1.56 miles)
* Westen Mel Store - 37 Bridwell Road, Plymouth, PL5 1AB (0.06 miles)
* Warrens - 616 Wolseley Road, Plymouth, PL5 1TE (0.34 miles)
* West Mel Stores - 37 Bridwell Road, Plymouth, PL5 1AB (0.06 miles)
* Bargain Booze - 15 Careswell Avenue, Plymouth, PL2 2HJ (0.52 miles)
* Ivor Dewdney Bakery - 640a Wolseley Road, Plymouth, PL5 1TE (0.34 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Taste of Thailand - 63 Verna Road, Plymouth, PL5 2BY (0.50 miles)
* East Eat - 392 Wolseley Road, Plymouth, PL2 2ED (0.28 miles)
* Quality Snacks - 17 Victoria Road, Plymouth, PL5 1RW (0.46 miles)
* Taste of India - 2 Barne Road, Plymouth, PL5 1EF (0.44 miles)
* Drake's Plaice - 609 Wolseley Road, Plymouth, PL5 1JQ (0.39 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk