- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1600 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
*Motivated sellers as found their onward purchase* Situated in the heart of Old Harlow is this tastefully decorated three bedroom semi detached house. The property has planning permission to extend and enjoys many period features and has a separate dining room, modern kitchen, fitted bathroom, office/workshop and a pretty rear garden.
11' 11" x 11' 5" (3.63m x 3.48m) Sash window to front, radiator, gas feature fire, carpeted flooring.
11' 3" x 9' 0" (3.43m x 2.74m) Sash window to rear, butlers cupboard, under stairs cupboard, original fireplace, wooden flooring
13' 8" (Max) x 8' 8" (Max) (4.17m (Max) x 2.64m (Max)) Two windows to side, radiator, matching wall and base units incorporating an electric double oven, dishwasher, spaces for fridge freezer, washing machine, roll top work surface over incorporating a one and a half sink drainer unit with mixer tap, part induction and conventional hob with stainless steel extractor over.
Window to rear, radiator, enclosed panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, hand wash basin, low level flush WC, airing cupboard.
11' 0" x 8' 9" (3.35m x 2.67m) Sash window to front, radiator, original fireplace, built in wardrobe and cupboards, T.V point, wooden flooring.
10' 4" x 8' 1" (3.15m x 2.46m) Sash window to rear, radiator, built-in wardrobe, carpeted flooring, door leading to
11' 4" x 8' 1" (3.45m x 2.46m) Window to rear, radiator, fitted wardrobes, carpeted flooring, door to attic
Paved patio, mainly laid to lawn with stepping stones to office/summerhouse, rockery feature, side access, outside tap and a variety of shrubs. To the rear of the garden the office/workshop/summerhouse is homed which comprises two single glazed windows, stable style door, phone point, power and light connection, wood effect laminate flooring and an internal division which makes the use of space versatile.
Harlow District Council - Tax band 'D'
From Wayre Street follow the road onto High Street, turn left onto The Hill and then right in to Bury Road, the property is located on the left hand side
Property Advertised by: Intercounty, Bank House 37-39 High Street, Old Harlow, CM17 0DN
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Great Parndon Library - Parnall Road, Harlow, Essex, CM18 7PP (3.02 miles)
* St Elizabeth School & Home - South End, Much Hadham, Hertfordshire, SG10 6EW (3.87 miles)
* Old Harlow Library - 30 High Street, Harlow, Essex, CM17 0DW (0.37 miles)
* William Martin C of E Infant & Nursery School - Tawneys Road, Harlow, Essex, CM18 6PN (2.32 miles)
* Purford Green Infants - Purford Green, Harlow, Essex, CM18 6HP (1.88 miles)
* Ye Old Churhgate Butchery - 37 Churchgate Street, Harlow, Essex, CM17 0JT (0.37 miles)
* Co Operative Food - 20 High Street, Harlow, Essex, CM17 0DW (0.37 miles)
* B Gardner & Son - River Way, Harlow, Essex, CM20 2FD (0.85 miles)
* Jads Convenience Stores - 2-4 Ward Hatch, Harlow, Essex, CM20 2NB (0.99 miles)
* Chris Sheldrick Fitness - 63 The Chantry, Harlow, Essex, CM20 2LZ (1.01 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Francos Italian - High Street, Harlow, Essex, CM19 5EQ (0.20 miles)
* Bengal Cottage - 19 High Street, Harlow, Essex, CM17 0DN (0.31 miles)
* Zenz Oriental Restuarant - Station Road, Harlow, Essex, CM17 0AP (0.35 miles)
* Taste Buds - 39 St Johns Avenue, Harlow, Essex, CM17 0BA (0.24 miles)
* Marina Fish Bar - Garden Terrace Road, Harlow, Essex, CM17 0AT (0.30 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk