- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1528 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
Gardens front and rear
Gas Central aheating
Occupying a popular and established location, this family home offers accommodation with a dining kitchen, conservatory and lounge. To the first floor are 3 bedrooms and family bathroom.
A driveway to the front provides off road parking for 3 cars and a particular mention must be made to the gated car port which provides external access into the rear garden and patio.
The internal accommodation is heated via gas fired central and heating and double glazed windows. To appreciate this well presented home viewing comes recommended.
Entrance Porch Timber entrance door, tiled floor, double glazed window to front, leads through to entrance hall.
Entrance Hall Staircase to first floor with spindle banister, gas convection heater, under stair storage cupboard, telephone point. From the entrance hall there is a door through to the lounge, the kitchen and cloakroom.
Lounge10'11" x 15'11" (3.33m x 4.85m). Two double glazed windows to front, marble hearth which has a living flame gas fire, television point, coving to ceiling, double glazed French doors which lead through to the conservatory.
Conservatory8'7" x 10'5" (2.62m x 3.18m). Double glazed windows to the rear and side with self cleaning glass, double glazed French doors leading to the side into the garden, radiator, laminate flooring.
Dining Kitchen11'11" (3.63m) (narrowing to 8'6" (2.6m)) x 12'5" (3.78m) (narrowing to 7'8" (2.34m)). Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, single drainer sink, gas cooker point, space for fridge freezer, space for washing machine, partially tiled walls, fully tiled floor, radiator, double glazed window to the rear, double glazed door to rear garden, secondary glazed window which overlooks through to the porch.
Utility Room Tiled floor, space for dryer, vent for tumble dryer, storage cupboard.
Landing Double glazed window to the rear, doors accessing bedrooms one, two, three and bathroom.
Bedroom One9'9" x 13'7" (2.97m x 4.14m). Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, coving to ceiling, radiator, fitted dressing table.
Bedroom Two9'9" x 12'7" (2.97m x 3.84m). Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, built in cupboard, fitted dressing table with drawer storage, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three6' x 8'2" (1.83m x 2.5m). Double glazed window to the rear, laminate flooring, loft access, radiator.
Family Bathroom White three piece suite comprising panel bath with shower over, wash hand basin built in to a vanity unit, partially tiled walls, low level WC, radiator, double glazed window to rear, airing cupboard.
EXTERNALLY Front garden is laid mainly to lawn, gravelled area, conifers, flower, tree and shrub borders, long driveway which lads through to the gated carport. The rear garden is laid to lawn, it has a gravelled area, rockery area, patio area, range of flowers trees and shrub planted borders, fence boundaries, conifers, south facing garden, compost area, potting shed, access through to the gated carport.
Gated Carport Timber gates to the front and rear, access to garden shed from inside. Detached to the house.
Property Advertised by: Bridgfords - Bramhall, 15 Ack Lane East Bramhall, Bramhall, SK7 2BE
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Bridge College - Curzon Road, Stockport, Greater Manchester, SK2 5DG (2.00 miles)
* Edgeley Library - Edgeley Road, Stockport, Greater Manchester, SK3 9NB (1.40 miles)
* Adswood Primary School - Garners Lane, Stockport, Greater Manchester, SK3 8QJ (0.68 miles)
* Stockport Grammar Junior School - Buxton Road, Stockport, Greater Manchester, SK2 7AF (1.15 miles)
* St George's C of E Primary School - Buxton Road, Stockport, Greater Manchester, SK2 6NX (1.07 miles)
* Co Operative Food - Redford Drive, Stockport, Greater Manchester, SK7 3PG (0.66 miles)
* California Wines - 166 Garners Lane, Stockport, Greater Manchester, SK3 8QJ (0.53 miles)
* Raja Brothers - 333 Adswood Road, Stockport, Greater Manchester, SK3 8PL (0.61 miles)
* The Garden Of Eden - 203 Bramhall Lane, Stockport, Greater Manchester, SK2 6JA (0.92 miles)
* Metropolitan Wines - 6 Fir Road, Stockport, Greater Manchester, SK7 2NP (0.77 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Stables Tearooms - Bramhall Hall, Stockport, Greater Manchester, SK7 3NX (0.61 miles)
* Ego - Bramhall - 38-40 Bramhall Lane South, Stockport, Greater Manchester, SK7 1AH (0.40 miles)
* Mayflower Chinese Takeaway - 128 Bramhall Lane, Stockport, Greater Manchester, SK3 8SB (0.66 miles)
* Shady Oak - 1-23 Redford Dr, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK7 3PG (0.71 miles)
* The Clover - 201 Garners Lane, Stockport, Greater Manchester, SK3 8QJ (0.53 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk