- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1440 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
A delightful spacious semi detached property set in popular location, comprising: entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility, three bedrooms, refitted bathroom, enclosed rear garden, driveway, viewing essential to fully appreciate size, location and condition.
Coving to ceiling, storage cupboard, stairs to first floor landing with understairs storage cupboard, double radiator, door to:
Close coupled WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, coving to ceiling, tiled surround, double glazed window to side.
12' 3" x 9' 8" (3.74m x 2.95m) Coving to ceiling, laminate flooring, single radiator, double glazed window to front, archway to:
13' 6" x 9' 9" (4.11m x 2.96m) Living flame effect gas fire with feature wooden surround, coving to ceiling, laminate flooring, single radiator, double glazed french doors to rear garden.
10' 1" x 11' 10" (3.08m x 3.6m) Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with roll top worksurface over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, built in gas hob with extractor fan over, fitted electric oven, tiled flooring, single radiator, double glazed window to rear, door to:
8' 9" x 6' 4" (2.67m x 1.92m) ceramic sink, plumbing for automatic washing machine, tiled flooring, double glazed windows to front and side, doors to front and rear.
Coving to ceiling, access to loft, airing cupboard housing wall mounted boiler, double glazed window to front, door to:
9' 8" x 13' 6" (2.94m x 4.11m) Single radiator, double glazed window to rear.
10' 2" x 11' 11" (3.1m x 3.63m) Single radiator, double glazed window to rear.
8' 3" x 9' 9" (2.51m x 2.96m) Storage space, single radiator, double glazed window to front.
Three piece suite comprising close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with wall mounted shower over, part tiled surround, coving to ceiling, single radiator, double glazed windows to front and side.
Driveway leading to front.
Paved patio area, mainly laid to lawn with a variety of bushes and shrubs, enclosed by wood panelled fencing with gated access to rear.
Proceed out of Stafford along the A449 Wolverhampton Road turning right into Churchill Way and immediately left into Border Way where the property can be identified on the right hand side as seen by our for sale board.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Property Advertised by: Your Move - Neil John, 3-4 The Malthouse, Water Street, Stafford, ST16 2AG
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Keele University Students Union - Keele University, Newcastle, Staffordshire, ST5 5BJ (16.66 miles)
* Wolverhampton Science Park - Wolverhampton Science Park, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV10 9RU (12.58 miles)
* Rising Brook Library - Merrey Road, Stafford, Staffordshire, ST17 9LX (1.53 miles)
* Staffordshire University Leek Road Campus - Leek Road, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST4 2DF (16.83 miles)
* Stafford Library - Market Street, Stafford, Staffordshire, ST16 2LQ (1.61 miles)
* R J Tinkler - 7 Burton Square, Stafford, Staffordshire, ST17 9LT (0.40 miles)
* Queensville Stores - 32 Queensville, Stafford, Staffordshire, ST17 4NJ (1.05 miles)
* Midlands Co Op Food - Burton Square, Stafford, Staffordshire, ST17 9LU (0.36 miles)
* Chris Shenton - 124 West Way, Stafford, Staffordshire, ST17 9YF (1.15 miles)
* Spar - 146 West Way, Stafford, Staffordshire, ST17 9YF (1.15 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Spital Brook inn - 106 Lichfield road, Stafford, Staffordshire, ST17 4LP (1.09 miles)
* Chris's Fish Bar - 8 Burton Square, Stafford, Staffordshire, ST17 9LT (0.38 miles)
* The Royal Oak - Rising Brook, Stafford, Staffordshire, ST17 9DH (0.28 miles)
* Star & Garter - 87 Wolverhampton Road, Stafford, Staffordshire, ST17 4AW (1.23 miles)
* Radford Bank Inn - , Stafford, Staffordshire, ST17 4PG (1.53 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk