- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1397 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
Offered for sale on the outskirts of Boothville and Moulton village is this mature three bedroom semi detached house with ample parking and garage. The property comprises of entrance hall, two reception rooms, extended fitted kitchen and uPVC conservatory. Off the landing there are three bedrooms and a refitted shower room. Benefits are uPVC double glazing, radiator central heating, large private rear garden and further front enclosed garden. A viewing is recommended.
The property is situated in the Boothville area of Northampton. Northampton provides a wide range of shops, leisure facilities and good rail and road links including junction 15 of the M1 and A43/45 ring road.
From our George Row office: turn left onto Bridge Street, follow the one way system round, at the second set of traffic lights turn left Victoria Promenade, over mini roundabout, over at traffic lights Cheyne Walk, over at traffic lights York Road, over traffic lights Upper Mounts, at next traffic lights turn right St Michaels Road, continue to the end and turn right, follow the road round to the left, over traffic lights onto Wellingborough Road, continue on this road till the roundabout, take the third exit continue on this road through traffic lights at next traffic lights turn left Booth Lane South continue on this road into Booth Lane North.
Tenure: Freehold. Local Authority: Northampton Borough Council. The agency website indicates tax band D. The property has mains electricity, gas, water meter and drainage.
Property Advertised by: Harrison Murray, 3 George Row, Northampton, NN1 1DF
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* The University of Northampton Education & Learning - The University of Northampton, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN2 7AL (1.35 miles)
* Duston Library - Pendle Road, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN5 6DT (4.08 miles)
* Open Universty Worldwide - , Milton Keynes, MK7 6AA (18.08 miles)
* St James Library - 138 St James Road, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN5 5LQ (3.55 miles)
* Green Oak Primary - Whiston Road, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN2 7RR (1.77 miles)
* Hawkshed Wines - Moulton Park Business Centre Redhouse Road, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN3 6AQ (0.83 miles)
* Tuckleys Fast Food - Lower Farm Road, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN3 6XF (0.98 miles)
* Co Op - 14 Bushland Road, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN3 2NS (0.80 miles)
* Tesco Express - 1 & 3 Coppice Drive, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN3 6ND (0.64 miles)
* Churchill Avenue Stores - 82-84 Churchill Avenue, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN3 6PG (0.45 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* New Sage - 7 Boothville Green, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN3 6JR (0.22 miles)
* Mei-lin House - 13 Quarry Park Close, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN3 6QB (0.44 miles)
* Happy House - 13 Quary Park Close, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN3 6QB (0.42 miles)
* office-lunch.com - Clayfield Close, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN3 6QF (0.41 miles)
* delicious pizza - 6 Boothville Green, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN3 6JR Northampton (0.18 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk