- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1414 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
This is a THREE BEDROOM STARTER OR FAMILY HOME and is popular for its versatility. Features include a welcoming ENTRANCE HALL with useful CLOAKROOM and attractive OPEN-PLAN FAMILY LOUNGE leading through to a SPACIOUS FITTED BREAKFAST KITCHEN WITH FRENCH DOORS TO THE REAR GARDEN. On the first floor is the MASTER BEDROOM WITH AN EN-SUITE BATHROOM, two further bedrooms and a FAMILY BATHROOM.RoomsGroundLounge (5350.00 x 3760.00 mm)Kitchen/Dining (4590.00 x 2750.00 mm)Wc (1760.00 x 850.00 mm)FirstBedroom 1 (3590.00 x 2600.00 mm)En Suite (2600.00 x 1360.00 mm)Bedroom 2 (3110.00 x 2600.00 mm)Bedroom 3 (2650.00 x 1900.00 mm)Bathroom (1900.00 x 1700.00 mm)About CastlemeadLooking for a new home in an idyllic location? Then Castlemead in Caerwent, Monmouthshire, could be just what you are looking for. Just five miles from the picturesque market town of Chepstow, this exclusive selection of two, three and four bedroom homes blends a luxury lifestyle with a great community, perfect for young families to relax in and enjoy.LeisureOn weekends and after a busy day at work, Castlemead offers you the perfect location to enjoy your leisure time. Local pubs and eateries enable you to relax with your family whilst numerous leisure centres and golf courses cater for sports enthusiasts. Cinemas, theatres and shopping outlets are within easy reach by car or public transport.EducationWith education at the top of the priority lists of families with young children aspiring to live in a new home, Castlemead in Caerwent ensures the perfect location near a host of great primary and secondary schools. Local mother and toddler groups and play schools ensure your child has the best start to his/her educational life.ShoppingWhether you need just a pint of milk, a full weekly shop for your family or a new outfit for a night out, Castlemead is situated in a convenient location for easy access to cater for all your shopping requirements. From your local convenience store to small parades of shops and major supermarkets in Caldicot town centre, you will find Caerwent to be a prime location.TransportCastlemead has direct access to the A48 so is great for commuting and Caldicot train station is approximately three miles away.
Chepstow 5.5 miles/14 mins
NEWPORT 12.9 miles/29 mins
CWMBRAN 14.4 miles/32 mins
BRISTOL 22 miles/32 mins - AIRPORT 29.8 miles/45 mins
CARDIFF 25.4 miles/41 mins - AIRPORT 36.5 miles/1hr 7 mins
HEATHROW AIRPORT - 115 miles/2hrs 2 minsHealthThere are a number of well-known health and fitness clubs in the area, offering a range of activities such as swimming, gym equipment, outdoor sports, and group exercise and dance classes. Enabling you to shape up, tone up and boost your energy levels. Castlemead is also located near a range of health care professions such as doctors, dentists and the local hospital.Opening HoursOpen Daily 11- 6. Sat 10 - 5 & Sun 11 - 6DirectionsFrom the M4 take exit 24. Keep right and follow signs for A48/Langstone. Follow A48 and go through one roundabout. Turn left onto Dinham Road and 1st left onto Ash Tree Road. Castlemead is on the right.DisclaimerPlease note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.
Property Advertised by: Barratt Homes - Castlemead, Ash Tree Road, Caerwent, NP26 5NU
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* library - John Frost Square, Newport, Wales, NP20 1PA (10.08 miles)
* Coleg Glan Hafren - Trowbridge Road, Cardiff, Wales, CF3 1XZ (16.53 miles)
* Westbury On Trym C Of E Primary School - Channells Hill, Bristol, BS9 3HZ (10.49 miles)
* Bristol University - 103 Queens Road, Bristol, BS8 1LL (12.69 miles)
* Henbury Library - 179 Crow Lane, Bristol, BS10 7DR (9.59 miles)
* Greggs - 29 Newport Road, Caldicot, Wales, NP26 4BG (1.67 miles)
* budgens - the cross, Caldicot, Wales, NP26 3EG (3.66 miles)
* The Local - 5 Newport Road, Caldicot, Wales, NP26 3EH (1.64 miles)
* Somerfield Stores - Newport Road, Caldicot, Wales, NP26 4LY (1.74 miles)
* Taylor Made Cupcake - 14 Crossway, Caldicot, Wales, NP26 3SH (1.97 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* The Haywain - Sandy Lane, Caldicot, Wales, NP26 4NE (1.40 miles)
* Debbies Red Lantern - 180 Newport Road, Caldicot, Wales, NP26 4AA (1.78 miles)
* Miners Arms - 5 Eastgate Crescent, Caldicot, Wales, NP26 5AN (0.33 miles)
* Wheatsheaf Inn - , Caldicot, Wales, NP26 3HN (1.72 miles)
* Chef's Special - 14 Newport Road, Caldicot, Wales, NP26 4BQ (1.64 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk