- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1414 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
A spacious holiday cottage situated within the grounds of a golf & country club. This luxury 3 bedroom cottage offers an exclusive retreat, conveniently situated on the outskirts of the Cotswold Water Park. This property is being sold fully furnished and fully equipped and ready to go as a holiday let.
Comprises of a spacious hallway, large cloakroom, two store cupboards, modern fitted kitchen, dining area and lounge. First Floor: Master bedroom with en-suite shower room, 2 double bedrooms, family bathroom. Wooden floors to ground floor and carpet to first floor. High efficiency gas condensing boiler and storage cylinder for hot water supply and separate heating.
Spacious entrance hallway leading into a cloakroom, living area and stairs. Store cupboard and cloak cupboard.
Cloakroom 3.00 x 1.80 (9'9' x 5'11')
White cloakroom suite. Cupboard housing washer dryer and boiler.
Kitchen - 6.00 x 3.40 (19'6' x 11'0')
Modern contemporary kitchen with stand alone Baumatic oven and hobs. Neff built in fridge, freezer and dishwasher. one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with single mixer tap and water purifier accessory.
Tiled floors and splashbacks. Window overlooking garden.
Living area - 5.80 x 3.60 (19'0'' x 11'6')
A good sized living area. Gas stove. Patio doors leading from both the dining area and lounge area out to patio and garden. Views over the countryside.
Master Bedroom - 3.60 x 3.10 (11'6' x 10'0')
A double room with en-suite shower facilities. Velux window. radiator.
Ensuite - 2.25 x 3.52 (7'5' x 11'7').
Bedroom 2 - 3.70 x 3.40 (12'0' x 11'0')
Double bedroom with window to rear. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 - 3.40 x 2.70 (11'0' x 8'9')
double bedroom with window to rear. Radiator.
Family bathroom - 2.44 x 1.87 (8'0' x 6'2')
Full bathroom suite with shower over the bath. Velux window, tiled floor and splashbacks.
At Oaksey Park each property sits within carefully designed, landscaped gardens. A large grass communal meadow has been created to provide a village green. The property has a carport and a parking space.
The Golf Club
Oaksey Golf Club is situated on the Oaksey Park Golf & Leisure Estate which is located 5 miles south West of Cirencester in the heart of the Cotswolds, near to the Cotswolds Water Park on the Wiltshire Gloucestershire border. The highly acclaimed 9 hole golf course has been established for over 18 years, there has been some extensive tree planting over recent years to add to the already mature trees. There is an excellent club house that was built in 2004 which serves food.
Property Advertised by: Orion Holidays , The Gateway Centre Lake 6 Spine Road , Cirencester, GL7 5TL
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Stroud Library - , Stroud, Gloucestershire, GL5 1BL (11.20 miles)
* North Swindon Public Library - North Swindon District Centre, Swindon, SN25 4AN (11.45 miles)
* Cotswold Gliding Club - Cowcombe Lane, Stroud, Gloucestershire, GL6 8HR (7.03 miles)
* Malmesbury Public Library - 24 Cross Hayes, Malmesbury, Wiltshire, SN16 9BG (5.85 miles)
* Wiltshire College Chippenham College All Enquiries - Cocklebury Road, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN15 3QD (13.42 miles)
* Celebration Cakes - 7 Derry Park, Malmesbury, Wiltshire, SN16 9RA (3.13 miles)
* Abbey Home Farm - Burford Road, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 5HF (5.87 miles)
* Waitrose - Sheep Street, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 1SZ (4.93 miles)
* Bomfords Delicatessen - 61a Cricklade Street, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 1HY (5.12 miles)
* Jesse Smith - , Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 6EU (5.04 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Wild Duck Inn - Drakes Island, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 6BY (2.29 miles)
* Somewhere Else - 65 Castle Street, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 1QD (5.11 miles)
* Thai Emerald - 36 Castle Street, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 1QH (5.12 miles)
* Intoto Design - Coach House, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 6ED (1.22 miles)
* A Taste of Excellence - Cherry Tree Cottage, Malmesbury, Wiltshire, SN16 9LH (2.22 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk