- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1525 days ago
- Property type
- Number of beds
I 21yrs of age, my partner 24yrs of age and our child of 5 months are seeking a private rented property available to move into either immediately or very shortly. We currently reside in a one bedroom flat in the Lenton area but due to Notts City Councils plans to demolish we have decided that we wish to re-house ourselves early; therefore we are now looking for a private rented property. A 3 bedroom property is necessary to accommodate for my partners two children stopping over at weekends and some weekdays, therefore this is essential.
We have lived in our current property since January 2010, since then we have decorated, furnished and kept a tidy home. We are a house proud family; we do not smoke, do not have pets have always kept a tidy home and are very sociable with other tenants.
We currently are claiming benefits and are on a low income therefore it would be essential that we find a property which accepts DSS (housing benefit) which is paid for us at the rate of £495.00 per calendar month. We are happy to pay a little over this per month and have this paid directly to your bank should you require us to do so. We are ideally looking for a property with no deposit or advanced rent required upfront due to our low income, this would be greatly appreciated although if this is not possible then we would like to know if it would be acceptable for us to pay the deposit/advanced rent in instalments i.e. by taking the rent up slightly per month.
We are looking to move immediately and would be very grateful if a landlord out there could make the kind gesture of offering us a property that matches our requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you should a suitable property become available, thank you for your time.