- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1554 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
This property is being sold by Countrywide Property Auctions at the Swallow Hotel, Paisley Road West in Glasgow on Wednesday 21st March, 2012 @ 12 NOON. If you require a catalogue for the auction or legal information concerning this property, please contact the Auctioneers on . For those of you who are unable to attend the auction, you can set up a telephone or proxy bid by contacting the Auctioneers on the above number.
Rarely available traditional main door conversion. Hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. White meter heating. Sale by Auction.
******THIS PROPERTY IS BEING OFFERED AT AUCTION ON WEDNESDAY 21ST MARCH, 2012 AT THE SWALLOW HOTEL GLASGOW AT 12 NOON GUIDE PRICE 20, 000****
The agents are delighted to offer to the market this rarely available traditional main door conversion. The property is not fit for mortgage purposes due to its underlying structural problems. The accommodation is over two levels comprising entrance vestibule that leads to reception hallway, formal lounge with windows to both front and side, a second public room which could be utilised as a sitting room or dining room. There is a large walk-in storage cupboard access from the hallway, a kitchen with a range of wall mounted and floor standing units, and a window and door leading to the rear garden. There are two well proportioned bedrooms on the lower level and a staircase that gives access to the annex, that offers two apartments on the upper level, one being a third bedroom and a bathroom. The property has white meter heating and is ideally situated for access to all local amenities within Strathaven including primary and secondary schooling, local shopping and leisure facilities.
To be sold at auction by Countrywide Property Auctions at the Swallow Hotel, Glasgow on the 21st March 2012 at 12 noon. If you require a catalogue for this auction or legal information concerning this property, please contact the Auctioneers. Tel: . For those of you who are unable to attend the auction, you can set up a telephone or proxy bid by contacting the Auctioneers on the above number.
From Slater Hoggs Office on Brouster Gate proceed passed Calderglen Country Park onto the Strathaven Road. Continue through the village of Chapelton, on entering Strathaven passed the golf course, continue onto Glasgow Road. On approaching the traffic light junction with Commercial Road the property can be located on the left hand side.
Property Advertised by: Slater Hogg & Howison, 10 Brouster Gate, East Kilbride, G74 1LD
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Stonehouse Library - 4 The Cross, Larkhall, Scotland, ML9 3LQ (3.50 miles)
* Strathclyde University Student Union - 16 Richmond Street, Glasgow, Scotland, G1 1XQ (14.41 miles)
* The Scottish Flying Club - Couplaw Farm, Strathaven, Scotland, ML10 6RW (1.55 miles)
* St Peter's Primary School - Highstonehall Road, Hamilton, Scotland, ML3 8LU (5.95 miles)
* Stephen Burns Drum Tuition - 27 The Beeches, Lanark, Scotland, ML11 9YR (5.63 miles)
* Botterills - 15 Common Green, Strathaven, Scotland, ML10 6AQ (0.22 miles)
* Mace - 5 Green Street, Strathaven, Scotland, ML10 6LT (0.19 miles)
* Somerfield Stores - 5 Green Street, Strathaven, Scotland, ML10 6LT (0.19 miles)
* J & J Preston - 11 Green Street, Strathaven, Scotland, ML10 6LT (0.17 miles)
* R McIvor - 28 Barn Street, Strathaven, Scotland, ML10 6LU (0.11 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Tudor Coffee House - 4a Common Green, Strathaven, Scotland, ML10 6AH (0.17 miles)
* Calderglen Country Park - Strathaven Road, Glasgow, Scotland, G75 0QZ (0.10 miles)
* Waterside Pub & Restaurant - 31 Waterside Street, Strathaven, Scotland, ML10 6AW (0.20 miles)
* India Palm - 10-12 Green Street, Strathaven, Scotland, ML10 6LT (0.13 miles)
* Hoo Wah - 15 Green Street, Strathaven, Scotland, ML10 6LT (0.16 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk