- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1554 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
This is a fantastic opportunity to acquire a stunning, three double bedroomed, end-of-terrace house in this highly regarded residential location. Occupying the corner plot between Murray Road and Greystones Road, the property lies just minutes from the extensive amenities of Ecclesall Road, is close to nearby parks and gardens and falls within catchment for favourable schools for all ages. Having recently been the subject of a thorough scheme of refurbishment, the property now boasts a stylish finish with top quality fixtures and fittings and is ready to move straight into. Offering spacious accommodation over three floors with such features as a stunning, open plan kitchen diner, an en-suite to the top floor master bedroom and a driveway providing off-street parking, the property really must be viewed in order to be fully appreciated. In brief the accommodation comprises: entrance lobby, living room, bay fronted dining kitchen, rear porch, downstairs WC, first floor landing, two first floor double bedrooms, bathroom and WC, with a spacious top floor bedroom with en-suite shower room. Externally the property has a courtyard garden and off street parking. Sold with no onward chain.
ENTRANCE LOBBY Accessed via a front facing, panelled timber entrance door with numbered window light above. From the lobby, stairs rise to the first floor and doors open to the following rooms:
LIVING ROOM174" x 118" (5.28m x 3.56m). A well proportioned, dual aspect reception room, having both front and side facing UPVC double glazed windows, coving and ceiling rose, central heating radiator, exposed floorboards and a feature fire surround on a porcelain tiled hearth.
DINING KITCHEN2210" (6.96m) x 113" (3.43m) overall. A stunning and spacious dining/living kitchen, having a broad, front facing, UPVC double glazed window and a further side facing UPVC double glazed window. There is decorative coving and ceiling rose, two central heating radiators and exposed floorboards.
KITCHEN Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with a complementary wood block style work surface, incorporated into which is a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap beneath a side facing UPVC double glazed window. There is an integrated, electric, fan-assisted oven and a surface mounted four ring hob beneath a stainless steel extractor hood, with space and plumbing for further freestanding appliances. The kitchen has tiled splash backs, under unit lighting, ceramic tiles to the floor, recessed spotlights to the ceiling, a door opening to the cellar head and a door to the rear porch.
PORCH810" x 56" (2.7m x 1.68m). Having both front and side facing UPVC double glazed windows and a ceramic tiled floor. A front facing, UPVC double glazed entrance door provides access to and from the garden and a door opens to the WC.
WC This useful addition to the ground floor is fitted with a low flush WC and has wood paneling to the walls.
STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR The stairs rise to the first floor landing which has a central heating radiator and a useful under stairs storage cupboard. A door opens to the staircase which rises to the second floor and doors open to the following rooms:
BEDROOM ONE176" x 146" (5.33m x 4.42m). A large, dual aspect double bedroom with both front and side facing UPVC double glazed windows, coving to the ceiling, a central heating radiator and a door opening to an under stairs storage cupboard.
BEDROOM TWO113" x 1010" (3.43m x 3.3m). A second double bedroom, having a front facing UPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and a television aerial point.
BATHROOM Fitted with a white two piece suite comprising: panelled bath with tiled surround, shower attachment and glass shower screen over and a pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. There is an obscured, side facing, UPVC double glazed window, extractor fan and an airing cupboard which houses the central heating boiler.
WC Having a low flush WC, ceramic tiling to the lower portions of the walls and an obscured, side facing, UPVC double glazed window.
STAIRS TO SECOND FLOOR The stairs rise directly to bedroom three.
BEDROOM THREE169" x 1510" (5.1m x 4.83m). This spacious, top floor, third double bedroom, which would make an ideal master bedroom or guest suite, has both a front facing UPVC double glazed window and a double glazed velux window, a central heating radiator, hatch access to eaves storage and a door opening into the en-suite shower room.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising: glazed walk in shower cubicle with tiled enclosure and thermostatic mixer shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and low flush WC. There is ceramic tiling to the walls, recessed spotlights to the ceiling and an extractor fan.
EXTERNALLY The property is surrounded by a low brick wall and private hedge which provides privacy from the street. At the side of the property there is timber decked, courtyard garden which is enclosed by a high fence. Immediately adjoining the courtyard, the property benefits from the unusual advantage of an off street parking space for a single vehicle.
EPC RATING GRAPH ....
Property Advertised by: Hunters, 677 Ecclesall Road, Sheffield, S11 8TF
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Tiled Hall (Library) - The Headrow, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS1 3AB (2.00 miles)
* The South Leeds Academy Construction - 19 Lenton Drive, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 5JW (0.52 miles)
* Leeds Professional - George Mann Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS10 1DJ (1.67 miles)
* Yorkshire Archaeological Society - 23 Clarendon Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS2 9NZ (2.15 miles)
* University Of Leeds Clarence Dock - Clarence Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS10 1LU (1.66 miles)
* Raja Brothers - 105 Lodge Lane, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 6EP (0.30 miles)
* Cakes by Corinne - - -, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 7HG (0.20 miles)
* Kasa - 334 Dewsbury Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 7DJ (0.26 miles)
* Polskie Specjaly - 3 Lodge Lane, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 6AS (0.34 miles)
* Bilal Meat & Poultry - 272 Tempest Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 7DH (0.15 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* yrfyendkdd - 130 Tempest Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 7DL (0.24 miles)
* A K Sugden - 27 Theodore Street, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 7HE (0.20 miles)
* Mobys Fish Bar - 126 Tempest Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 7DL (0.23 miles)
* Edna's Snacks - 201 Cross Flatts Grove, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 7BR (0.26 miles)
* Rajas - 332 Dewsbury Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 7DJ (0.26 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk