- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1022 days ago
- Seller type
- Date available
- 29 Sep 2013
- Property type
- Number of beds
3 bedrooms available for rent in a split-level flat in a prime location on Greyhound Road, Hammersmith. Park opposite and excellent bus/tube links to both Barons Court and Hammersmith tube stations.
One bathroom between two people and another bathroom within the ensuite room. Kitchen including appliances such as microwave, washer dryer, fridge, kettle and cupboard spaces. Spacious living room with storage shelves and comfortable sofas.
Smallest bedroom - £460/month
Medium-sized bedroom - £500/month
Largest room (ensuite) - £565/month
All bills not included in rent prices - electricity, water, phone, broadband, TV licence and council tax to be paid.