- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1543 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
Bungay - 1.5 miles
Beccles - 6.3 miles
Norwich - 15.6 miles
A deceptively spacious end terraced cottage in good condition throughout with many original features. This delightful property benefits from three bedrooms, three reception rooms providing ample living space. INTERNAL VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE THE CHARM OF THIS PROPERTY.
Accommodation comprises briefly :
Two further bedrooms
Off road parking
One enters the property into a useful utility lobby, perfect for storing coats and boots. There is also space for a fridge freezer and plumbing for a washing machine. To the left one will find a downstairs cloakroom. Through the utility room, one will find the kitchen which has many original features including an ornamental bread oven, fireplace and ham hook. The kitchen comprises cream painted wooden base units with yellow formica work surfaces and a stainless steel sink. There is also space for a chest freezer and an oven. Off the kitchen, one will find an additional room, currently being used for storage but which could be reutilised or made into an extension of the sitting room (stpp).Through the kitchen, one will find the dining room which benefits from a multi-fuel wood burner which sits proudly in a brick built inglenook fireplace. The sitting room is a generous size and has a light and airy feel benefiting from light from the conservatory which completes the downstairs accommodation. Going up the stairs, one will find the striking flint wall which adds a unique dimension to the property. Upstairs, one will find the master bedroom which has fitted wardrobes and a large window boasting lovely views of the Broome Pits. The second bedroom has an outlook to the rear and is also of ample proportions. The third bedroom is currently being used as a study but would also make a delightful nursery room. The family bathroom completes the accommodation and comprises a three piece white suite with a wood panelled bath with a shower attachment. This property would suit a variety of different purchasers and is located in the popular village of Broome.
To the front of the property there is a lawned area with conifer hedging, mature trees and bark and shingle beds with shrubs inset. To the rear is a paved patio area ideal for al fresco entertaining with a path leading to the front.
The property is set in the attractive village of Broome. Yarmouth Road is convenient for the popular village pub The Arthichoke, local shop and bus stop. There is a regular bus service to Bungay and Norwich. with primary schools in nearby Ellingham and Ditchingham and falls into the Hobart High School catchment area. Bungay lies 2 miles away, within the popular Waveney Valley and offers a good range of all the necessary amenities and shops, schools, antique shops and restaurants. . Beccles is also close by which also provids a full range of amenities. Broome Pits entrance is opposite the property which is a delightful area for walking and fishing.
Vacant possession of the freehold will be given upon completion.
Fixtures & Fittings
All fixtures and fittings including curtains are specifically excluded from the sale, but may be available in addition, subject to separate negotiation
Mains water and electricity, private drainage to a shared septic tank. Electric storage heaters. Please note that the vendors have elected to go on mains drainage which should be imminent.
South Norfolk District Council
Tax Band: C
Postcode: NR35 2PE
Property Advertised by: Musker Mcintyre, 3 Earsham Street, Bungay, NR35 1AE
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Lowestoft Central Library - Clapham Road South, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR32 1DR (12.55 miles)
* Ringsfield Cevcp School - School Road, Beccles, Suffolk, NR34 8NZ (4.45 miles)
* Neatishead C of E School - School Rd, Norwich, Norfolk, NR12 8XN (18.20 miles)
* University of East Anglia - , Norwich, Norfolk, NR4 7TJ (14.14 miles)
* Beccles Library - 32 Blyburgate, Beccles, Suffolk, NR34 9TB (4.83 miles)
* The Chocolate Box - 6 Market Place, Bungay, Norfolk, NR35 1AW (1.01 miles)
* Catering & Carriages - 28 Wingfield Street, Bungay, Norfolk, NR35 1EZ (1.13 miles)
* Londis - 16 St Marys Street, Bungay, Norfolk, NR35 1AX (1.12 miles)
* Bungay Stores - 16 St Marys Street, Bungay, Norfolk, NR35 1AX (1.12 miles)
* Farmhouse Bakeries - 12 Market Place, Bungay, Norfolk, NR35 1AW (1.07 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Chequers Inn - 23 Bridge Street, Bungay, Norfolk, NR35 1HD (0.95 miles)
* The Artichoke - 162 Yarmouth Road, Bungay, Norfolk, NR35 2NZ (0.50 miles)
* The Thai Kitchen - 18 St Marys Street, Bungay, Norfolk, NR35 1AX (1.05 miles)
* Green Dragon - Broad Street, Bungay, Norfolk, NR35 1EE (1.00 miles)
* Spice Of Balti - 42 St Marys Street, Bungay, Norfolk, NR35 1AX (1.07 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk