- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1417 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
The ENBOURNE is a lovely THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME. It features an ENTRANCE HALL WITH CLOAKROOM AND STORAGE cupboard and boasts a weLL-PROPORTIONED LOUNGE WITH A BAY WINDOW. The KITCHEN IS ATTRACTIVE WITH FULLY-FITTED CONTEMPORARY UNITS AND A FAMILY BREAKFASTING AREA. Upstairs there are THREE SPACIOUS BEDROOMS, ONE WITH AN EN-SUITE, together with a FAMILY BATHROOM.RoomsGroundLounge (4850.00 x 3819.00 mm)Dining / Kitchen (4850.00 x 2912.00 mm)W.c. (1958.00 x 920.00 mm)FirstBed 1 (3945.00 x 3350.00 mm)Ensuite (2050.00 x 1243.00 mm)Bed 2 (3350.00 x 3050.00 mm)Bed 3 (2050.00 x 2143.00 mm)Bathroom (2050.00 x 1680.00 mm)About Plas MynyddPlas Mynydd in Llanfoist is a tempting mix of outstanding location and stylish homes, just two miles from the popular market town of Abergavenny. These impressive three, four and five bedroom homes are perfect for those with young families looking to put down roots in this area with a primary school right on the doorstep and only a short drive to all the local amenities.LeisureOn weekends and after a busy day at work, Plas Mynydd offers you the perfect location to enjoy your leisure time. Local pubs and eateries enable you to relax with your family whilst numerous leisure centres and golf courses cater for sports enthusiasts. Cinemas, theatres and shopping outlets are within easy reach by car or public transport.EducationWith education at the top of the priority lists of families with young children aspiring to live in a new home, Plas Mynydd in Llanfoist ensures the perfect location near a host of great primary and secondary schools. Local mother and toddler groups and play schools ensure your child has the best start to his/her educational life.ShoppingWhether you need just a pint of milk, a full weekly shop for your family or a new outfit for a night out, Plas Mynydd is situated in a convenient location for easy access to cater for all your shopping requirements. From your local convenience store to small parades of shops and major supermarkets in Abergavenny town centre, you will find Llanfoist to be a prime location.TransportPlas Mynydd is ideally situated for commuting along the A465 to Merthyr Tydfil, Ebbw Vale, Swansea and Hereford. Rail and bus services provide easy links to surrounding towns and cities and its close proximity to the A40 also gives easy access to Monmouth, Ross on Wye and the M50. Abergavenny railway station is just over two miles away.HealthThere are a number of well-known health and fitness clubs in the area, offering a range of activities such as swimming, gym equipment, outdoor sports, and group exercise and dance classes. Enabling you to shape up, tone up and boost your energy levels. Plas Mynydd is also located near a range of health care professions such as doctors, dentists and the local hospital.Opening HoursOpen Daily 11- 6 / Sat 10 - 5 / Sun 11 - 6DirectionsFrom M4 exit 26. At roundabout take1st exit onto Malpas Road/A4051. At next roundabout take 3rd exit A4042 and continue through five roundabouts. At roundabout take 4th exit and stay on A4042 continuing on through two roundabouts. Turn left onto B4269 and Plas Mynydd is on the right.DisclaimerPlease note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.
Property Advertised by: Barratt Homes - Plas Mynydd, School Way, Abergavenny, NP7 9FD
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* The School of Nursing & Midwifery Studies - Lodge Road, Newport, Wales, NP18 3XR (14.03 miles)
* University Of Glamorgan - Llantwit Road, Pontypridd, Wales, CF37 1DL (20.19 miles)
* Blaina Library - High Street, Abertillery, Wales, NP13 3BN (6.55 miles)
* Ysgol Gymraeg Y Fenni - St Davids Road, Abergavenny, Wales, NP7 6HF (1.76 miles)
* Crickhowell Library - Silver Lane, Crickhowell, Powys, NP8 1BJ (5.75 miles)
* Spar - 27-28 Cross Street, Abergavenny, Wales, NP7 5EW (0.79 miles)
* Iceland Foods - Frogmore Street, Abergavenny, Wales, NP7 5AJ (0.95 miles)
* Rawlings Family Butcher - 19 Market Street, Abergavenny, Wales, NP7 5SD (0.86 miles)
* Holland & Barrett - 4b High Street, Abergavenny, Wales, NP7 5RY (0.83 miles)
* Julian Graves - 13 Cibi Walk, Abergavenny, Wales, NP7 5AJ (0.95 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Whistle Stop Cafe - Station Road, Abergavenny, Wales, NP7 5HS (0.81 miles)
* Sugar Loaf Catering - 84 Park Street, Abergavenny, Wales, NP7 5YD (0.74 miles)
* The Bridge Inn - Merthyr Road, Abergavenny, Wales, NP7 9LH (0.18 miles)
* Spice Lounge Indian Restaurant & Takeaway - Merthyr Road, Abergavenny, Wales, NP7 9LP (0.33 miles)
* Kings Arms - Nevill Street, Abergavenny, Wales, NP7 5AA (0.82 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk