- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1507 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
An attractive Three Bedroom family house with views over the fields and surrounding countryside is located in the popular, semi rural village of Pilling. Close to local schools, shops, bus routes and all local amenities.
This property comprises open porch, hallway, downstairs WC, lounge, dining room, kitchen and conservatory. The first floor comprises three bedrooms and family bathroom.
The property is on a good sized plot with ample parking space, large garage and gardens to the front, side and rear.
Viewing is Essential. NO CHAIN.
Front Open Porch
Two steps leads you to the attractive open porch and small glass panelled exterior wooden door leading into the Hallway.
There is laminate flooring, coving, a good sized under stairs storage cupboard and stairs leading to the first floor landing.
There is a low level WC, small opaque double glazed window to the front elevation, a central heating radiator and is half tiled.
15' 0" (Max) x 12' 0" (4.57m (Max) x 3.66m) Spacious, light and airy room with a double glazed bay window to the front elevation, double glazed window to the side elevation, central heating radiator, Living Flame coal effect, gas fire set in a coloured slate effect hearth and surround. There is an open archway through to the dining room.
9' 8" x 9' 8" (2.95m x 2.95m) Another good sized reception room with a double glazed window to the rear elevation, coving and central heating radiator.
9' 7" x 8' 9" (2.92m x 2.67m) This part tiled room is fitted with a range of oak effect wall and base units complimented by a wooden edged worktop.There is an inset stainless steel single bowl sink unit with chrome mixer taps, space for electric cooker, central heating radiator, ceramic tiled floor and plumbing for a washing machine. A window overlooks the conservatory and a half glazed door leads into the conservatory.
9' 3" x 8' 2" (2.82m x 2.49m) A good sized double glazed conservatory with a tiled floor and a door leading our into the rear garden.
The stairs with spindle staircase lead up to the first floor landing with a double glazed window to the side elevation overlooking the surrounding countryside and access to the loft.
11' 9" (Max) x 10' 5" (3.58m (Max) x 3.18m) A good sized double room with a double glazed window to the front elevation, double glazed window to the side elevation and a central heating radiator.
10' 7" x 9' 9" (3.23m x 2.97m) Another good sized double bedroom with a double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking the rear garden and surrounding fields and countryside, built in wardrobes and central heating radiator.
8' 1" x 7' 4" (2.46m x 2.24m) There is a double glazed window to the front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath and separate step in shower cubicle. The walls are fully tiled and there is a double glazed opaque window to the rear elevation and central heating radiator.
To the front of the property there is a large lawn area, a corner rockery area containing a variety of shrubs and plants and a large driveway providing ample parking space which leads to a large garage with an electric door.
The rear of the property is fully enclosed and paved for easy maintenance.
From the branch take the right hand fork at the Royal Oak, turn right at the mini roundabout and turn left at the next mini roundabout into Moss Lane. Proceed to the junction with the A6 and drive straight over into Long Moor Lane.
Turn right at Kilcrash Lane and continue into Pilling until you reach the T junction at the Elletson Arms. Turn left and drive for about a mile before turning right into Carr lane. Proceed to the end and turn right into Smallwood Hey before it becomes School Lane and the property can be found on the right hand side opposite St. John Avenue.
Property Advertised by: Reeds Rains, 2 High Street, Garstang, Preston, PR3 1FA
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Libraries - Rossall Road, Thornton-Cleveleys, Lancashire, FY5 1EE (6.21 miles)
* Lancaster University - , Lancaster, Lancashire, LA1 4YW (7.60 miles)
* Fleetwood Library - North Albert Street, Fleetwood, Lancashire, FY7 6AJ (4.14 miles)
* University Of Central Lancashire - Moor Park, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 6AD (13.79 miles)
* Winmarleigh C of E School - Church Lane, Winmarleigh, Preston, Lancashire, PR3 0LA (4.08 miles)
* The Cheese Shop - 9 Wyre View, Poulton-le-Fylde, Lancashire, FY6 0AE (3.29 miles)
* Pilling Poultry - longwood house farm, Preston, Lancashire, pr3 6sh (1.28 miles)
* AJ Wines - Herdman House, Horse Park Lane, Preston, Lancashire, PR3 6AS (0.24 miles)
* The Hind Quarter - Knott End On Sea, Poulton-le-Fylde, Lancashire, FY6 0BN (3.26 miles)
* Pilling Poultry - Longwood House Farm Longwood Lane, Preston, Lancashire, PR3 6SH (1.28 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Granada Fish Bar - 5 North Albert Street, Fleetwood, Lancashire, FY7 6AA (4.09 miles)
* Pilling Chip Shop - Taylors Lane, Preston, Lancashire, PR3 6AB (0.29 miles)
* Golden Ball Hotel - School Lane, Preston, Lancashire, PR3 6AA (0.21 miles)
* The Squash - 28-40 Lancaster Rd, Poulton-le-Fylde, Lancashire, FY6 0 (1.97 miles)
* Bell Farm Tearooms - Bradshaw Lane, Preston, Lancashire, PR3 6SN (0.80 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk