- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1555 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
A detached three bedroom house with generous rear garden, considered ideal for a family.
Accommodation provides: Entrance porch, reception hallway, lounge with bay window, sitting room with multi fuel stove, conservatory, kitchen, utility, study, three bedrooms, sep WC and bath/shower room.
Driveway parking, attached garage and generous plot.
UPVC double glazing and gas combi boiler.
Viewing advised to appreciate the accommodation and location.
A spacious hallway with staircase leading to the first floor landing area. Plinth cupboard housing electric meter. Under stairs cloaks cupboard with light. Telephone point. Radiator with decorative cover. Laminated wood floor covering. Picture window to side elevation.
14' 5" (into bay) x 10' 10" (4.39m (into bay) x 3.3m) With feature bay window to front elevation. Decorative fire surround with marble back and hearth, housing gas fire. Picture rail, pendant light and radiator with decorative cover.
13' 4" x 10' 10" (4.06m x 3.3m) Exposed feature chimney breast with recess housing cast iron multi fuel stove on tiled hearth. Laminated wood floor covering. Two radiators. Brick arched opening to kitchen and UPVC double glazed french doors opening to the conservatory.
12' 9" (max) x 8' 8" (3.89m (max) x 2.64m) UPVC double glazed conservatory comprising: Laminated wood floor covering, radiator, power points, television point and french doors opening to the rear generous garden.
11' 4" x 7' 9" (3.45m x 2.36m) Timber fronted wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled splash backs. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated fridge freezer and plumbing for dishwasher. Recess for cooker with gas point and extractor over. Vinyl tile effect floor covering. Rear garden aspect UPVC double glazed window. Timber panelling to ceiling with four directional spotlights. Door to utility.
8' 3" x 8' 1" (2.51m x 2.46m) UPVC double glazed side exit door. Larder/base storage unit. Plumbing for washing machine. Door to garage and door to the study room.
8' 3" x 8' 0" (2.51m x 2.44m) Side aspect UPVC double glazed window, radiator and laminated wood flooring.
15' 0" x 8' 8" (4.57m x 2.64m) Attached to the property with up and over door, pitched roof, power/light, UPVC double glazed window to side elevation and personal door to the utility.
First Floor Landing
1/2 landing with UPVC double glazed window, allowing natural light to the stairs and landing area. Access hatch to roof space. Picture rail, pendant light and smoke alarm.
14' 5" (into bay) x 11' 5" (4.39m (into bay) x 3.48m) Front aspect UPVC double glazed window. Radiator with cover. Laminated wood flooring. Picture rail and pendant light.
13' 4" x 10' 11" (4.06m x 3.33m) UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Radiator with cover. Laminated wood floor covering. Picture rail and pendant light.
9' 9" x 7' 4" (2.97m x 2.24m) Front aspect UPVC double glazed window. Radiator. Laminated wood flooring.
7' 11" x 7' 8" (2.41m x 2.34m) White coloured suite comprising: Pedestal wash hand basin, bath with mixer/shower attachment and shower cubicle with 'Triton' thermostatically controlled shower unit. Fitted cupboard housing wall mounted 'Worcester Bosch 240' gas comi boiler. Chrome towel radiator. Eight inset spotlights to plastic panelled ceiling. Plastic panelling to walls. Window to rear elevation.
4' 7" x 2' 10" (1.4m x .86m) White coloured WC, tiled flooring and UPVC double glazed window to side elevation.
Brick paved driveway and lawn to facade. Enclosed generous rear garden with patio, lawn, shed and timber panelled fencing to boundaries.
From Abergele proceed on the Towyn Road A548 towards Belgrano. Turn right into Holland Drive and No.10 will be seen on the right hand side, easily identified by the Reeds Rains for sale sign.
Property Advertised by: Reeds Rains, 38 Market Street, Abergele, LL22 7AA
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Llandrillo College - Faenol Avenue, Abergele, Wales, LL22 7HT (1.01 miles)
* Derrynoyd Conference Centre - Derrynoyd Road, Magherafelt, Northern Ireland, BT45 7DW (15.98 miles)
* Ysgol Sant Elfod Primary School - Ffordd Y Morfa, Abergele, Wales, LL22 7NU (0.96 miles)
* Colwyn Bay Library - Woodland Road West, Colwyn Bay, Wales, LL29 7DH (6.94 miles)
* Rydal Penrhos School - Pwllycrochan Avenue, Colwyn Bay, Wales, LL29 7BP (7.14 miles)
* Sandbank Bakery - Sandbank Road, Abergele, Wales, LL22 9LB (0.90 miles)
* J & J Wilson Dairies Shops - Towyn Road, Abergele, Wales, LL22 9HG (0.29 miles)
* Londis - Sandbank Road, Abergele, Wales, LL22 9EP (0.94 miles)
* Kim's Rock Shop - Sandbank Road, Abergele, Wales, LL22 9LB (0.90 miles)
* Spar Convenience Store & Post Office - Towyn Road, Abergele, Wales, LL22 9HE (0.80 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Coffee Beans - 23 Marine Road, Abergele, Wales, LL22 7PR (0.79 miles)
* The Yacht - Marine Road, Abergele, Wales, LL22 7PR (0.85 miles)
* Towyn Pizza & Kebab House - Towyn Road, Abergele, Wales, LL22 9HD (0.93 miles)
* Jakes Pub - Towyn Road, Abergele, Wales, LL22 9EY (0.11 miles)
* Wooden Boat Restaurant - 7 Kinturk Road, Cookstown, Northern Ireland, BT80 0JD (0.50 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk