- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1401 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
I REALLY DONT WANT TO SELL THIS BUT GOT INVOLVED IN A WOMEN OTHER SIDE OF UK SUPERB RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY JUST 10 MINUTES WALK FROM KESWICK CENTRE OR INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY RENTALS IN EXCESS OF 25K PER ANUM SUPERB PROPERTY IN HEART OF THE NORTHERN LAKE DISTRICT Lakeland House is a Detached Bungalow set in its own grounds of nearly 1/4 acre. Slightly raised it has views of the surrounding fells from both living and dining areas with a an outside balcony that stretches the front of the property. Lakeland House is a Detached Bungalow set in its own grounds of nearly 1/4 acre. Slightly raised it has views of the surrounding fells from both living and dining areas with a an outside balcony that stretches the front of the property. The gardens are well laid with shrubs and grassed areas, this property is not overlooked and the gardens offer total privacy. Lakeland House is only 5 minutes level walk to the centre of Keswick town where you will find all you need. A 15 minute walk takes you to lake Derwentwater where you can get the ferry to take you around the lake with numerous drop off points.Occupying an elevated position at the western end of the town and commanding magnificent views of the Lakeland fells from various aspects. The property, which is in good order throughout, has Upvc double glazing and gas fired central heating installed and has the benefit of a balcony to take advantage of the panorama. The accommodation comprises: STEPPED APPROACH TO BALCONY: UPVC ENTRANCE PORCH: with Lakeland slate tiled floor. Slate window bottoms. SITTING ROOM/DINING AREA: 27 0' x 12 6' (8.23m x 3.81m) max., overall with timber boarded floor. Sitting area: with dual aspect windows commanding superb panoramic views of the Lakeland fells. Dining area: with window commanding views similar to sitting area. Bio-fold door to: KITCHEN/UTILITY AREA: 19 3' x 8 2' (5.86m x 2.48m) max., overall with tiled floor. Kitchen: with work surface, tiled behind, having cupboards, drawers and wine rack below. Stainless steel sink, having swan neck mixer tap with lever handles. Matching eye level wall cupboards with Whirlpool extractor canopy. Utility area: with work surface, tiled behind, having cupboard and drawers below. Plumbing for washing machine. Side entrance door. BEDROOM: 18 0' x 8 10' (5.48m x 2.69m) with window giving views to (currently utilised as office) the Jaws of Borrowdale. Door to balcony. ARCHWAY AND STEPS FROM SITTING AREA TO: LANDING: with built in storage cupboard with fitted shelving. BEDROOM/DRESSING AREA: 18 5' x 8 8' (5.69m x 2.64m) max., incorporating dressing area and En-suite shower room, fully tiled with quality semi-circular shower cabinet, housing chrome shower, seat and toiletry holders. Vanity wash hand basin with swan neck mixer tap and low level W.C. BATHROOM: 6 8' x 6 2' (2.03m x 1.88m), fully tiled with shower bath, having mixer tap with shower attachment. Pedestal wash basin and W.C. BEDROOM: 12 10' x 9 6' (3.91m x 2.89m). OUTSIDE The property is approached via a tarmacadam parking area, leading to: GARAGE: with up and over door. The delightful garden is chiefly laid to lawn with patio area and flower beds, bounded by a mature hedge, affording privacy nearing 0.25 acre SERVICES: All mains services installed. Gas fired central heating. TENURE: Freehold. Note: Measurements are approximate
Property Advertised by: RSB Lettings and Sales , 12 Scardale way, Belmont, DH1 2TX
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Broughton Primary School - Moor Road, Cockermouth, Cumbria, CA13 0YT (12.64 miles)
* Wigton Library - , Wigton, Cumbria, CA7 9NJ (15.11 miles)
* Seaton Academy - High Seaton, Workington, Cumbria, CA14 1NP (15.78 miles)
* St Martin's College Outdoor Studies Centre - Kirkstone Road, Ambleside, Cumbria, LA22 0EQ (14.30 miles)
* Frizington Library - Main Street, Frizington, Cumbria, CA26 3PF (14.66 miles)
* Good Taste Coffee Shop & Delicatessen - 19 Lake Road, Keswick, Cumbria, CA12 5LL (0.54 miles)
* Booths E H - Tithebarn Street, Keswick, Cumbria, CA12 5EA (0.32 miles)
* Brysons of Keswick - 42 Main Street, Keswick, Cumbria, CA12 5JD (0.40 miles)
* Keswick Brewing Co - The Old Brewery Brewery Lane, Keswick, Cumbria, CA12 5BY (0.46 miles)
* Open All Hours - 5 ST. Johns Street, Keswick, Cumbria, CA12 5AP (0.53 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Ye Olde Golden Lion - Main Street, Keswick, Cumbria, CA12 5JD (0.36 miles)
* Lake District - , Keswick, Cumbria, CA12 5HZ (0.50 miles)
* Bank Tavern - 47 Main Street, Keswick, Cumbria, CA12 5DS (0.38 miles)
* The Dog & Gun - 2 Lake Road, Keswick, Cumbria, CA12 5BT (0.50 miles)
* Lunch - 39 Main Street, Keswick, Cumbria, CA12 5DS (0.40 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk