- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1542 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
****** Reduced for quick sale****** Dewhusrt Homes are pleased to bring to the market this well presented Mid Terraced three bedroomed house. The property is situated in a quite road in Wilpshire, within easy reach of the amenities of Blackburn and within the catchment area for many good schools in the Ribble Valey. The property briefly comprises; Spacious double reception, dining area leading to modern fitted kitchen, utility room. Upstairs has 3 generous bedrooms and a family bathroom with a white suite. To the front of the property there is a stone garden area, to the rear there is a recently landscaped garden which is mainly laid with Indian stone, there is also a lawned area, gazebo and garden shed. There is access between the rear garden and a hard standing parking area for 2 cars. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
The accommodation comprises:
Hardwood door with leaded light window.
DOUBLE RECEPTION 6.86m x 5.33m (22'6' x 17'6')
Minister style stone fireplace housing living flame gas fire, double glazed leaded window, double glazed leaded transom window, double panel radiator, picture rail, televison and telephone points.
DINING ROOM 4.17m x 2.74m (13'8' x 9'0')
Wired for wall lights, leaded double glazed window with window seat, televison aerial point, radiator, turned staircase to the first floor.
DINING KITCHEN 3.48m x 3.30m (11'5' x 10'10')
Having a range of modern fitted wall and base units with concealed lighting, one and a half bowl sink units, inset gas hob, built in electric oven, integrated dishwasher, ceiling downlighters, two leaded double glazed windows, wood flooring, door to rear garden.
UTILITY ROOM 2.74m x 1.93m (9'0' x 6'4')
Plumbed for washing machine, double panel radiator, stainless steel sink unit with drainer, ceiling downlighters, understairs storage cupboard.
Radiator, airing cupboard with recently installed Valliant boiler, loft access point.
BEDROOM TWO 3.91m x 2.82m (12'10' x 9'3')
Leaded double glazed window, radiator, ceiling downlighters, access to the loft.
MASTER BEDROOM 4.14m x 3.10m (13'7' x 10'2')
Fitted wardrobes, leaded double glazed window, radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 3.23m x 2.77m (10'7' x 9'1')
Leaded double glazed window, radiator, picture rail.
Having a four piece suite comprising; panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low suite wc and shower cubicle with Mira shower. Double glazed opaque leaded window, radiator, part tiled walls, ceiling downlighters.
Well maintained landscaped, tiered rear garden which has been mainly laid with Indian stone, there is also a lawned area, flower beds, garden shed and gazebo. The garden is larger than average and has a gate to a two car driveway which can also be accessed via the Valley Road.
SECOND VIEW OF GARDEN
Stone walled entrance with iron gate, laid stone front garden leading to front porch of house.
Your attention is drawn to the following notice.
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Gas, electrical or other appliances, drains, heating, plumbing or electrical installations have not been tested. All measurements quoted are approximate. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Property Advertised by: Dewhurst Homes, 8 Towneley Parade, Berry Lane, Longridge, Preston, PR3 3HU
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Schools Library Service - Edward Street, Blackburn, BB6 7JB (2.77 miles)
* Mill Hill Library - New Chapel Street, Blackburn, BB2 4DT (3.76 miles)
* Blackburn With Darwen Library Service - Town Hall Street, Blackburn, BB2 1AG (3.41 miles)
* Whalley Library - Abbey Road, Clitheroe, Lancashire, BB7 9RP (3.73 miles)
* University Of Bolton - Deane Road, Bolton, Greater Manchester, BL3 5AB (14.86 miles)
* Tanya's Convenience Shop - 457 Whalley New Road, Blackburn, BB1 9SP (1.31 miles)
* Dream Cakes - , Blackburn, bb1 9ep (1.24 miles)
* Coffee Concepts Whalley - 1 Warrenside Close, Blackburn, BB1 9PE (0.52 miles)
* Gary Rowles Butchers - Fairfield Farm, Longsight Road, Blackburn, BB2 7JA (1.37 miles)
* Beechs Butchers - 11 Whalley Road, Blackburn, BB1 9LQ (0.13 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Tandoori nights - 35-39 Whalley Road, Clitheroe, Lancashire, BB1 5RS (0.21 miles)
* Wilpshire Fish Bar - 795 Whalley New Road, Blackburn, BB1 9BE (0.46 miles)
* Gamecock Inn - 8 Whalley Road, Blackburn, BB6 7UH (0.60 miles)
* Romero Pizza House - 795 Whalley New Road, Blackburn, BB1 9BE (0.56 miles)
* Wilpshire Hotel - 7 Whalley Road, Blackburn, BB1 9LQ (0.60 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk