- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1557 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
YOUR MOVE are delighted to offer for sale this well presented three bedroom detached bungalow to which an early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer. The property briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge/sitting room, conservatory, kitchen/dining room, three bedrooms and family bathroom/w.c. Externally there are gardens to the front, side and rear, driveway providing off road parking, garage and an outside games room. In addition the property further benefits from double glazing as stated and gas central heating system.
Double glazed front entrance door leading into the entrance hall having radiator, storage cupboard.
25' 3" (maximum) x 10' 6" (extending to 4.01m (13'2) (7.7m (maximum) x 3.2m (extending to 4.01m (13'2)) Double glazed sliding patio doors leading to the conservatory, two radiators, coving to the ceiling, decorative feature fireplace and hearth housing solid fuel fire with back boiler.
15' 11" x 9' 0" (extending to 3.40m (11'2) (4.85m x 2.74m (extending to 3.40m (11'2)) Double glazed and brick construction having two radiators, double glazed door leading out to the rear garden.
Kitchen / Dining Room
27' 4" x 11' 1" (reducing to 1.91m (6'3) (8.33m x 3.38m (reducing to 1.91m (6'3)) Inc units: Range of contemporary wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces over, sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks to complement, space for gas cooker and appliance, chimney style extractor hood, airing cupboard housing gas fired boiler and hot water cylinder, tiled flooring, radiator, double glazed window to side and rear aspect.
12' 10" (extends to 4.55m (14'11) x 10' 11" (3.91m (extends to 4.55m (14'11) x 3.33m) Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, built-in range of wardrobes.
10' 2" x 9' 11" (3.1m x 3.02m) Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, built-in storage cupboard, range of built-in wardrobes with overbed storage.
9' 11" x 9' 7" (3.02m x 2.92m) Currently used as a sitting room: Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, built-in wardrobe.
Four piece suite comprises low level w.c, corner panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, tiling to walls, radiator, double glazed frosted window to side and rear aspect.
The front garden is laid to lawn, plant and shrub borders, conifer boundary to the front, pathway and ornamental gate leads down the side of the property to the side garden.
The side garden has two lawned areas, plant and shrub borders, pathway leading to the games room.
26' 4" x 21' 1" (8.03m x 6.43m) Timber construction having power and lighting.
The rear garden has a paved patio area, water feature, laid to lawn, variety of conifers to the rear.
Twin ornamental gates opening to the driveway which provides off road parking for a number of vehicles and leads to the garage.
Having up and over door.
Not measured: We recommend that you check to ensure that the space is suitable for requirements.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Property Advertised by: Your Move, 6 Hazeldene House, Central Square, Telford, TF3 4JL
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Oakengate Library - 4-5 Limes Walk, Telford, TF2 6EP (2.54 miles)
* Telford Library - Town Centre, Telford, TF3 4JG (1.78 miles)
* Wrockwardine Wood Arts College - New Road, Telford, TF2 6JZ (1.71 miles)
* University Of Wolverhampton - Compton Road West, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV3 9DX (15.24 miles)
* University of Wolverhampton - 1 Wulfruna Street, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV1 1LY (16.73 miles)
* Perry Ventures - Heath Hill Industrial Estate, Telford, TF4 2RH (0.94 miles)
* Greggs - 1-3 New Street, Telford, TF1 1LU (1.50 miles)
* tesco homeplus - UNIT 9 , Telford, TF3 4AG (1.32 miles)
* Sainsburys - Telford Forge Retail Park, Telford, TF3 4AG (2.02 miles)
* Dawley Post Office - 47 High Street, Telford, TF4 2EX (1.45 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Station Inn - Station Road, Telford, TF4 2NJ (1.05 miles)
* The Ketley Fish Bar - Fish Chip Shop 34 Station Road, Telford, TF1 5AQ (0.95 miles)
* The Codfather - 2 Pool View, Telford, TF4 2ND (0.95 miles)
* Ping Hong Take Away - 18 Station Road, Telford, TF1 5AQ (1.18 miles)
* Tin Tins - Wellington Road, Telford, TF2 8AJ (0.68 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk